Crystal Scorpion
High School RP - Printable Version

+- Crystal Scorpion (http://crystalscorpion.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: High School RP (/showthread.php?tid=119)

High School RP - stormsangel - 04-23-2007 08:39 AM

High School RPs are always lots of fun plus they don't need much of a plot line XD
Name: Storm
Personality: Fun-loving but short-tempered, semi-loner, sporty, caring but can be mean without meaning to, too curious for her own good. Is not goth, emo or anything like that she just enjoys wearing black and proving people wrong about stereotypes.
Appearance:

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-24-2007 01:02 PM

It looks good, i think i'll join, here's my profile:

Name: Mat
Personality: Friendly, Very shy, gets confused easily, Fun and Funny & Loves to Draw
Appearance

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 04-24-2007 01:30 PM

(btw Stormyz made up all of this)
Name: Kyria
Personality: Not girly, but not sporty either, loves books and manga, loves mythical creatures and has a horse. Also caring but a little hard to get along with. >inserted explaination< (A little hard to get along with because unless the person knows her she appears a little on the cold side)
Appearance: (Will be inserted later cause at school and computer at home not working >insert Kibas swearing here<)

ok my version now... the real version!!

Name: Ems (uh hahaha original i know =P)
Personality: (ok like what you said stormsy but what do you mean but hard to get along with ????? >_>... )
Appearance: >kiba swearing continues<

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-24-2007 01:32 PM

Yays to people joining so I'm gonna start now!
*Storm enters the classroom, annoyed that a new year of school has started* I wonder who'll be in my class this year? *she thought to herself* Hope they're easy to get along with and know how to have fun, unlike last year *she grimaced as she remembered how irritating her classmates had been last year*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-26-2007 09:17 AM

*has arrived at the school but doesn't know where to go* o_o?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-26-2007 02:52 PM

*Storm notices someone standing cluelessly near the doorway* *she walks over* "Hey! Are you lost or something?"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-26-2007 03:38 PM

uhhhh, yeah, i think, i mean, where am i? O.O?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-26-2007 03:55 PM

*Storm points to the number above the door and rolled her eyes* "Room 13. Haven't seen you around so I'm assuming your new. What's your name?"

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 04-27-2007 09:57 AM

Name: Artemesia Minerva Saltine
Personality: She's very crazy and random. A little selfish and devious, she does anything for a good laugh and fun. She acts very unpredictably and loves making an entrance. Did I mention she's pretty random?
Appearance:
Think like this. Minus anchor...

Note: She's a pirate that's randomly attending a modern school due to the fact she's lost a bet. How on Earth did she get there? Got me.

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 04-27-2007 11:13 AM

*Ems walks through the hallway her head stuck in a book as usual narrowly missing the room 10 door she moves automatically dogeing everything and everyone as she moves. then for once she looks up from the book something is different she tells herself... (to be continued...)

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-27-2007 03:20 PM

(ooc: w00t Nori joined CS!!!!!! XD)
*Storm notices a girl walking with her head stuck in a book, she realises its Ems* "Hey Ems!!! Watch where you're walking!"

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 04-27-2007 06:08 PM

*The school bell went.  Saltine dashed through the crowd of students, trying to find her room before she'd be late for yet another important event... this time for the first day of school. She looks to her schedule* 13? 13, 13, 13... *She mutters, trying to move through the stuffed corridor. She looses her nerve and yells out* DAMNIT I'M LOST!!!!

(( Does bold work on this o,o? ))

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-28-2007 08:56 AM

(ooc: No cause the font is already kinda bold)
*Storm notices another person that looked lost and seemed pissed about being lost* *She sighed and thought to herself* This is going to be one stressful and crazy year

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 04-28-2007 05:50 PM

*People ignored her and just walked on by. Saltine's eye twitched* No-one cared? Geez, what's this world coming to? I better knock some sense into people then.... *Saltine picked a passing boy by the collar and slammed him into the wall, everyone stopped and watched* You tell me WHERE ROOM 13 IS NOW! *She yelled. The boy cowered into his collar, shivering from such aggressive behaviour*

((Teal's awesome :D ))

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-29-2007 09:05 AM

"HEY YOU!" *Storm shouted at Saltine* "Stop it! Room 13 is just here." *she pointed over her shoulder* Geez, I don't think I'm going to be able to survive this year

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 04-29-2007 11:36 AM

*Saltine looked at the sign above Storm* Oh, I missed that.... woops... *Saltine thought and dropped the boy* You could have told me... *She said putting her hands in her pockets, but he only stood there under her gaze, shivering silently. She sighed.* Just, GO. *He ran off the other direction while she made her way into Room 13.* Eh, at least some people care to help out others... *She said, thanking Storm... sort of?*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-29-2007 02:23 PM

*Storm shrugs* "It was nothing." *Thinks to herself* School this year sure isn't gonna be a bore, that's for certain.

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 04-29-2007 09:12 PM

*Pretending to still be reading Ems took in everything thats was going on around her then out of nowhere she snapped* "So are we going to continue to crowd the door way or are we going to go in?" *she didn't mean anything personally by it she just hated thought that she was stuck here for yet another year.* Lets hope it is less eventfull this year *Ems thought dryly and then shrugged to herself. Returning her eyes to her book.*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-30-2007 08:14 AM

"No-one's stopping you going through the door Ems, at least not on purpose anyways." *Storm said gesturing for Ems to walk past*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-30-2007 11:00 AM

I wonder which room i'm actually meant to be in, *wonders around like a little lost boy at a mall* XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-30-2007 11:16 AM

(ooc: Change your age, otherwise your gonna be in a class all by yourself XD)
*Storm taps Mat on the shoulder* "Just join our class, its not like the teachers mark the role often."

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-30-2007 11:32 AM

[me change my age?]

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-30-2007 01:55 PM

(ooc: Fine, uhh, just make it you don't feel like going to your class and just join ours)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-30-2007 02:08 PM

lol, if you say so, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-30-2007 02:15 PM

(ooc: -_-; lets just get back to RPing...)
"I just realised you never answered my question, what's you name?" *Storm asked*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-30-2007 02:23 PM

well my name is Mat, oh yeah i forgot to metion, i'm forgetful, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-30-2007 02:27 PM

"Okay then, mine name's Storm, nice to meet you." *Then decided to add* "Don't get me mad, otherwise you'll be in a lot of pain." *^^;*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-30-2007 02:28 PM

*gets confused* add? what the?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-30-2007 02:31 PM

*Storm anime sweatdropped* "Eh... nevermind."

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-30-2007 02:35 PM

lol ok, *wonders into classroom and trips over a bag* hmmmmm what's a bag doing there? *wonders to himself*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 04-30-2007 02:39 PM

It walked there *Ems grumbled lifting her bag onto the desk*

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 04-30-2007 02:49 PM

*Saltine seated herself in the back and slouched over her desk* Damnit, I've never been to school for years since I sailed the oceans... *She rested her cheek on her hand and waited for the teacher* ...This is actually kinda intimidating... *She thought, not letting her thoughts show on the outside*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-30-2007 02:54 PM

*goes and be's seated in a seat* hmmmm *looks outside and starts day dreaming*

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 04-30-2007 03:15 PM

*Saltine looks over to Mat and notices he's daydreaming away. She snickers at the thought of doing something then takes a small pebble out of her pocket. She aims and tosses the pebble up so it hits Mat square on top of his head. She quickly looks away and pretends nothing happened* Tee hee...

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 04-30-2007 03:21 PM

*Ems snorts softly to herself* yep nobody could ever see that coming *she laughed inwardly while closing her book softly and turning her attention to the ceiling. Counting the cracks.* One, three, seven... one hundred and sixteen. Oh look theres more since last y... *cuts herself off as the teacher finally arrives in the classroom*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 04-30-2007 03:24 PM

*takes him awhile* uhhhhh what just hit me? did something hit me?, uhhhhhh *goes back to day dreaming

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 04-30-2007 03:52 PM

(ooc: I'll be the teacher and this is homeroom btw XD)
*Storm whispers to Mat* "Idiot you just got hit by a rock." *-_-;*

*Teacher starts talking* "Class settle down. I am your homeroom teacher Miss Jessia. There seem to be a few new students this year I hope you will all treat them nicely." *She then sat down behind the desk and began writing*
*Storm smirks and mutters* "Knew it, the homeroom teacher is always an airhead and never remembers to mark the role."

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 04-30-2007 10:36 PM

*turns around*
er? wait sorry, I think I just spaced out, what class is this?
*scratches Head*

RE: High School RP - Shaylee - 04-30-2007 10:41 PM

*looks up*
eh, jeez kimimaro, your never going to pass this class
if you dont pay Attention, its Mathematics, grab out your
books before the teacher catches you...

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 04-30-2007 10:44 PM

*grabs maths book*

errr, Shaylee....your the Smart one, whats 2.99792458 x 108 m/s?

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 04-30-2007 10:47 PM

*laughing slightly Ems says* No that was a good one telling someone it is a maths class when its just roll call.

RE: High School RP - Shaylee - 04-30-2007 10:54 PM

*laughs slighly*

I wanted to see if he would notice, anyways its his fault for falling asleep.

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-01-2007 08:26 AM

*Storm thinks to herself* The guys in this class are slow -_-

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-01-2007 08:39 AM

HEY!!!! what day is it?, i think i got short term memory loss, :)

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-01-2007 08:40 AM

"Its a Monday." *-_-;*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-01-2007 08:53 AM

OMG *falls out of seat* OMG OMG OMG!!!!

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-01-2007 05:03 PM

*Storm looks weirdly at Mat* "What's up now?"
*Miss Jessia continues writing on her desk, oblivious to all around her*
*Storm thinks to herself* Even the teacher is hopeless!

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-01-2007 08:52 PM

*looking around the class room Ems spotted the one of the only other partially sane looking person there, Storm (obviously) and asked.* Hey Storms do you think we should probably remind the teacher of her job? *Almost sounding like her mood had lifted slightly but only almost.*

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 05-01-2007 09:09 PM

*lifts head*
heh? shes a Maths Teach aint she?
^.^'

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-02-2007 08:54 AM

"Maybe, we probably should otherwise we'll be marked absent and probably get detention." *Storm replied to Ems then turned to Kimimaro* "Don't you get it, its homeroom not maths! Shaylee tricked you!"

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 05-02-2007 06:22 PM

sooooo, whens Maths?

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-02-2007 08:57 PM

*laughs* yeah well maths isn't until after lunch *she gets up and walks over to the teacher* Hey miss, don't you think you should probably mark the role? *Ems says in a very overly kind voice so fake you could even see her teeth while she smile as she said it. laughing inwardly* [i] Oh this is going to be good whether she takes me seriously or not...*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 08:26 AM

OMG!!!!MATHS!!!!!! *hyperventilates*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 08:43 AM

"I hate maths." *Storm muttered to herself*
*Looks up clueless* "What? The role? Its not even here though..."
*Storm thinks to herself* Pathetic teacher...

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 08:55 AM

I've always wanted to try this, *makes paper aeroplane and throws it and hits the teacher in the back of the head* oooops, i think i'll blame kimimaru, lol

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 11:54 AM

*Paper plane hits her on the head, she looks around and narrows her eyes* "Who threw that?"
*Storm laughs* "Miss, you should really pay more attention!"
"It was you wasn't it!" *she pointed accusingly at Storm*
*Storm shook her head in protest* "No Miss Jessia it wasn't me."
"Then who was it?" *she turns her glare on everyone else in the class

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 12:42 PM

It was Kimimaru miss, he did it, i saw him *laughs deviously to his self*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 01:12 PM

"Oh really, and how do I know it wasn't you?" *Miss Jessia stated* This class is a handful
*Storm laughed quietly* I doubt Mat is going to get away with this. *The bell rang* *Storm started to get up*
"Sit down! No-one is leaving till I know who threw that paper plane!"
*Storm sat down quickly*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-03-2007 01:15 PM

*sighing deeply from boredem Ems says* It threw itself miss!! Now can we go?? *continueing to use her overly kind voice.*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 01:17 PM

but.......is that a spider on your desk? *hoping she will get scared and make everyone run out*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 01:24 PM

"No you can not." *Miss Jessia glances at her desk and seeing nothing curses mentally* Why do I have to be so gullible!?!?!?!? Well I'll just make them have detention this afternoon....hopefully I won't forget. "Since no-one will admit it, you will all have detention this afternoon."
"WHAT!?!?!?! That sucks!!!" *Storm shouted angrily*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 01:30 PM

hmmmm *says to himself quietly* i wonder if i'll show up, seeing as i never do, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 02:46 PM

"I doubt anyone will show up." *Storm muttered*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 03:04 PM

haha, well i most likely won't, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 03:07 PM

"I'm not exactly a goody-two-shoes myself." *Storm then turns to Miss Jessia* "If that's all can we leave now?"
"..." I don't know what to say... they're supposed to be just a little more down about it *MIss Jessia sighed* "Yes that is all, you may go."

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 03:09 PM

hahahaha, *runs away happily*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 03:14 PM

*Storm grabs her bag and walks quickly outside* "Free from Miss Jessia at last, damnit she's annoying!"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 03:19 PM

hmmm i wonder what i have next, if i have something next?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 03:23 PM

*Storm looks at her timetable* "We've got Science in Science Lab 5." *Storm adds silently to herself sarcastically* Joy Science!

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 03:24 PM

woohoo chemicals *remembers the day he blew up the science lab* hmmmmm, that was fun

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 03:37 PM

"Mat you do know that we might not be doing chemistry, we might be doing... urgh... Plants and Photosynthisis" Which is a complete YAWN!!! *Storm stated*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-03-2007 03:46 PM

OMGosh i know all about that, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-03-2007 03:50 PM

"That's exactly why its boring, I already know all the stuff!" *Storm grimaced* "And learning it all over again stinks."

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-04-2007 01:17 PM

yeah yeah lets just be thankful it isn't maths *Ems sighed walking towards the labs* and atleast we can answer the questions quickly... less chance of getting homework then.

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 05-04-2007 02:00 PM

*Saltine was walking behind them, listening into their conversation* Err, what are photographic sinking tests o,o?

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-04-2007 02:17 PM

uh what?? Oh... what Storms was saying was Photo-syn-thi-sis Not a bright bunch this year. *Ems thought to herself as they reached the Labs* hey, Storm what room did you say we were in?? oh god i hope it ain't rubbign off on me since when was my memory so bad

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-04-2007 04:37 PM

"Lab 5." *Storm sighed* I think I'm the only person with a full brain here, Ems is close but I think the walking around with her head in a book and crashing into too many things has affected it...

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 05-04-2007 11:26 PM

DEFENCE!!! DEFENCE!!! YEAH GOAL!!!!!!!! WEHOOO.....oh wait ****.......

TEACHER: 0.0! Kimimaro, could you please Exit the classroom till you've decided to act sensibly

*smirks* whoooo, good, I suck at Photosynthisis...

TEACHER: NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-05-2007 02:01 PM

oh he shouldn't of said that here come the extra pages of work he'll have to do... three... two... one...

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-05-2007 02:47 PM

I've had it with school today. the teachers are crazy and some of my classmates are even worse! I'm leaving *Storm having made up her mind snuck towards the door of the science lab*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-05-2007 02:57 PM

*Ems seeing what Storm was doing stuck her hand up quickly in the air* Miss can you come help me with this? I don't understand it?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-05-2007 03:01 PM

(ooc: Hey who's the teacher this time?)
"Thanks Ems" *Storm mouthed*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-05-2007 03:46 PM

(ooc- I will be XD)
Yeah what is that supposed to be Miss it just looks like a bunch of circles? *Ems says with a slight motion with her hand to tell Storms to keep moving*
Don't be silly Emma you know that they are atoms. And dear, you are supposed to be on page 132 NOT page 45. We are doing Photosynthisis not atoms and molecules.* Ms Zeltin said before turning to walk over to the other side to help someone else with their work. She was such a good student last year... lets just hope it lasts

*Ems smiled to herself... then 10 mins later her hand shot back up into the air* Miss*she said*

Yes Emma *Ms Zeltin replied distantly her head still looking at her notes on her desk

May I go to the bathroom? *Ems asked politely*

Ok, but come back quickly I need to make inform the whole class about the assesment task. *Ms Zeltin answered smiling to herself at all her student faces*

I will miss *she said and then whispering silently to the person sitting next behind* bring my stuff to the gate when the bell goes i'll be there waiting for it. *she continued out the door then as soon as she had turned the corner she ran hoping to catch up with Storm.*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-05-2007 03:58 PM

*Storm turns to see Ems* "I see you made it out. So how long do you reckon it is till the bell rings for recess?"

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-05-2007 04:26 PM

Just over an hour I guess... what do you want to do? *Ems said breathlessly*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-05-2007 04:30 PM

"Hit the shops and buy some CDs or the usual I guess." *Storm replied, continuously keeping an eye out for teachers with free periods that might catch them*
(ooc: Wanna make it that this isn't the first time Ems and Storm have managed to sneak out of class together?)

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 05-05-2007 09:45 PM

*sitting in the hallway*

Yawn, I'm going and sneaking into the computer room

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-06-2007 01:50 AM

(ooc= yeah i already thought of that XD)
Yeah great idea...*Ems said then added sounding angry with herself* but you are doing all the buying coz my wallets in my bag... its like the 10th time in a row i forgot to put my wallet in my pocket... you need to give me more warning next time... ok? yeah but if she did it wouldn't be the same or as much fun...

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-06-2007 08:07 AM

"Yeah, but you have to pay me back and you know that if I gave warning the teacher would notice and we wouldn't be able to leave." *Storm walked to the school gate and tried to open it* "Damnit they've locked it again! Guess we'll have to climb. Ems can you hold my bag as I go over then toss it over to me, then you can climb over."

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 05-06-2007 08:28 PM

*looks out window*

wtf? people are trying to jump the Fence? awww what
the heck, onwards to the computer

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-06-2007 09:15 PM

Yeah Ok but you know how bad i am at chucking things i'll probably end up chucking it over an knocking you out or the bag won't even make it over the fence *Ems said grabbing the bag getting ready to chuck it over*

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 05-06-2007 10:14 PM

You ok climbing that? *Saltine piped up, appearing out of nowhere right next to Ems* :D It be a unfortunate shame to see you fall... *She said, lifting her foot to rest of the fence and shaking it*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-07-2007 08:57 AM

hmmmm, i dozed off again, didn't i?, i seem to do that alot

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-07-2007 01:32 PM

(ooc: well as long as SOMEONE who is still in the class remembers to bring her bag to the gate everything will be fine)

*Ems jumps when Saltine appears out of nowhere Storms bag goes flying over the fence* What the hell? *Ems said turning around then seeing Saltine adds* Oh... well... thanks you helped me get her bag over at least *still a little jittery*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-07-2007 02:00 PM

(ooc: Scorp why don't you be the person that sneaks out of class with Ems bag)
*Storm catches her bag* "Well now there's three of us, you guys hurry up and climb over!"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-07-2007 02:02 PM

uh, ok, what does ((occ)) mean?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-07-2007 02:09 PM

(ooc: ooc means out of character. Basically something that isn't happening in the RP, that way people don't get confused between you talking and your character talking)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-07-2007 02:12 PM

((occ ah, ok, i get it))
*sneaks out with her bag, mwahahahahahaha*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-07-2007 02:13 PM

*Storm waits impatiently for the others to climb over*

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 05-07-2007 06:41 PM

=P Gawd

*Walks up to the Rest*

hi Guys.....and errr Girls...whatcha doin?

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-08-2007 09:08 AM

Now what do i do with the bag? *looks around*

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 05-08-2007 10:04 AM

*Saltine jumps over the fence fairly quickly and lands next to Storm* Yay! I'm free from that boring doghouse!!!

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-08-2007 01:06 PM

*Storm laughs at what Saltine said* "Come on Ems hurry up!" *she then notices Mat with Ems bag, looking as clueless as usual* "Hey Mat over here!!!"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-08-2007 01:35 PM

uhhh, ok, *walks over*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-08-2007 03:10 PM

"Toss the bag over the fence!" *Storm thought for a moment* "Do you wanna come with us?"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-08-2007 03:21 PM

*throws over* go where?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-08-2007 04:38 PM

*Storm stops and thinks for another moment* "You know I have no idea I think the music store or something like that... not to mention I randomly feel like DDRing!"
(ooc: For those who don't know DDR is Dance Dance Revolution and its the best!!!)

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-08-2007 07:22 PM

*Ems struggles over the fence* We have to do this more often... we haven't done this since third term last year... see i can't even remember how to climb the fence...*She finally makes it over and graps a jumper out of the bottom of her bag to disguise her uniform she puts it on quickly* Ok... lets go buy some CD's with Storms money!!

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-09-2007 01:32 PM

*Storm laughs* "That's why I'm glad I do rock climbing during the holidays! Also you've got your bag now so use your own money and stop filching it off me!"

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 05-09-2007 11:05 PM

((OOC: Just note guys, I'm banned from the internet for a week... so that's why I'll be a little quiet for the while... Why I'm on now? Shhh...))

*Saltine stands there, as if thinking about something, yet she isn't.* Err, can we carry on now? It's getting a little drafty... *She says watching a ladybug crawl on a piece of grass*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-10-2007 08:57 AM

Okay, i'll come *jumps the fence without the need for hands* i love being tall, XD

((ooc, lol, when i had the net, i used to always sneak on, and i used to take the modem to my room at night, XD))

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-10-2007 01:18 PM

*Ems curses Storms silently for noticing and then rakes through her bag for her wallet*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-10-2007 03:20 PM

*Storm grins* "Now that everyone is over the fence lets get going!" *Storm begins to walk down the street*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-10-2007 03:27 PM

haha *trips* trust me to trip, wow i wonder what we shall do?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-10-2007 03:39 PM

*Storm turns around (she is about 10-20 metres away)* "Well catching up to me would be a start!"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-10-2007 03:46 PM

oh yeah, that would be *runs to catch up* *trips again* jeez

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-10-2007 03:58 PM

"Wow, you really are a massive klutz Mat!" *Storm laughs slightly*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-10-2007 04:06 PM

I know, hmmmm *finally has caught up* now then what are we doing? hehehe

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-10-2007 04:07 PM

*Storm rolls her eyes* "We're heading towards the shops."

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-10-2007 08:16 PM

didn't we already say that *Ems laughs*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-11-2007 08:33 AM

"I think we did." *Storm agreed smiling* "Now lets stop standing around and actually get to the shops before we have to get back to school."

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-11-2007 10:05 AM

yeah lets get moving *Ems said as she wlaked accross the road even though the crossing man was still red* we only have three quarters of an hour people so lets move...unless... of course you would like to just not go back at all today?? *she added with wicked grin*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-11-2007 01:14 PM

*Storm checks for cars then quickly crosses the road as well* "Hm... depends what do we have after recess?"

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-11-2007 09:21 PM

English and Computing I think... *Ems said* Well at least thats what I have...

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-11-2007 09:29 PM

*Storm keeps walking but deep in thought* "Well we can skip English, but Computing is a bludge either way so hmmm... to go to that is fun... what do you think?"

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-11-2007 09:42 PM

I agree... we'll go back after English... *Ems says then turns around and says quickly.* but we have double maths after lunch?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-12-2007 08:10 AM

"Guess we're gonna disappear again" *Storm grinned and laughed* *They got to the shops* "Now where is that music store!"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 08:20 AM

hmmmm *looks around* i don't know

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 09:13 AM

*Storm looks around and notices a DDR machine* "YAY!!! DDR!" *Grabs everyone and drags them over to it* "So who wants to verse me?" *:D*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 09:25 AM

Not me, i suck at dancing, cause i can't dance, lol.

hey is that what i think it is, *walks over* OMG!!!! a shooting game, haha, i think i was too dramatic, lol

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 09:34 AM

*Storm grabs Mat by the collar* "You ain't going no where till you verse me!" *evil face*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 09:36 AM

but...but.....but..... i can't dance, you've already won

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 09:50 AM

"Then start on Beginners and learn" *Storm replied, grinning* *She sets the DDR for her side at Intermediate and sets Mat's side for Beginners* "Hmmm... what song... Butterfly!!!" *Sets the machine for the song Butterfly*
(ooc: If you hadn't noticed already my character is stubborn)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 09:52 AM

oh, i noticed, lol, but i don't like dancing either *tries to run away again*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 01:05 PM

*Storm grabs Mat again* "Stay right where you are, you don't want me to get violent now do you?" *Storm gives Mat another evil grin*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 01:18 PM

maybe i do, hahahahaha *thinks to himself she's always angry anyway*
i think i'll nickname ya, what's that show with that angry guy in it, is there one with a girl?, heeheehee

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 01:23 PM

*Storm narrows her eyes >insert sound of thunder<* "My name is Storm and that's that, no nicknames because really my real name is my nickname."

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 01:28 PM

maybe i'll you storrmy the pirate, ahahaha *looks at storms* uh-oh, *runs*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 01:33 PM

*Storm mutters to herself* "Coward... well best kill him before he gets too far... actually knowing him he'll probably get lost" *shrugs and runs after Mat*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 01:40 PM

*runs faster and faster* I shouldn't have said anything, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 01:58 PM

"You're right there!" *Storm yells as she closes in for the "kill"*
(ooc: when she says kill she means hurt very painfully not kill, she'd never be able to live with killing someone)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 02:00 PM

hmmm *jumps up into tall tree* and onto a roof, haha, can't get me now, i still love being tall, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 02:08 PM

"Stupid annoying tallness..." *Storm mumbles to herself as she climbs up the tree and then jumps to the roof*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 02:12 PM

OMG, she's like the terminator, I'ma run back to school now, hehehehe, *runs*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 02:17 PM

"I am not the terminator!!!" *Storm glares at Mat and adds silently to herself* I'm just a girl that wants revenge! *sighs and sits in the tree she just jumped into*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 02:20 PM

And i'm just a guy running away from an angry vengeful storms, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 02:25 PM

*Storm suddenly starts laughing* "Do you know what's so bizarre about this situation is that you, the guy, are running away from me, the girl, who is also supposed to be weaker!" *Storm can't stop laughing and almost falls out of the tree but regains her balance* "So weird!!!"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-14-2007 02:32 PM

True, but would you rather me chasing you, XD, and plus I'm not the angry one with an axe, lmao *doesn't know where the axe came from, lol*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-14-2007 04:33 PM

"Personally I would prefer no chasing at all." *Storm replied* *^^;* "So anyways I'm willing to make a truce as long as it means no more chasing, cause often that tends to be endless and by the time I catch the person my anger is gone." *-_-;*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 08:23 AM

*500th post*

XD, i guess, but i'm gonna keep an eye out, lol

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-15-2007 08:28 AM

(ooc: Congratz Scorpz!)
"You better, cause I don't exactly always control my anger... NOW BACK TO DDR!" *Storm grins*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 08:38 AM

can't you make kiba or nori ((occ whoever there names are in this rp, lol)) do it, cause i don't like dancing and suck at it, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-15-2007 08:42 AM

(ooc: Nori = Saltine, Kibs = Ems)
"Hm... maybe cause they've vanished!!!" *Storm said waving her arm around indicating the absence of the two other girls*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 08:49 AM

nuuuuu why do girls love shopping so much, XD

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-15-2007 10:41 AM

((ooc: hope you 2 are having fun?? it won't let me onto the last page. arghhh i hate computers...))

*Ems appears out of nowhere* Me? like shoping? *cracks up laughing* that...is... hilarious. *she says through bursts of laughter*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 10:55 AM

Now that you're back, you can go on DDR with Storms, XD

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-15-2007 11:13 AM

what? *looks at storms then at mat* no way am i going too i suck at it...

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 11:45 AM

but..... you'll prob be better than me, I gotta hide before stormy the pirate comes back, XD

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-15-2007 12:03 PM

Stormsy? Pirate? Nani? I must of missed something...

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 12:08 PM

i call her that cause she was angry and her name is storms, XD, but of course it made her angrier, lol

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-15-2007 12:40 PM

you didn't? uh oh someones in for it?? *Ems says with a smirk* i think you should intend to be as far away from here as possible...

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 12:47 PM

exactly, XD hmmmmm, i wonder if i can actually hide anyway where she won't find me, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-15-2007 01:22 PM

"STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!" *Storm scowls* "I'm not a pirate, either."

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 01:24 PM

Who said anything about a pirate *walks away slowly then runs*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-15-2007 01:28 PM

*Storm swears to herself* "Come back here you annoying bastard!!!" *Chases after Mat, angry all over again*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-15-2007 01:30 PM

*collapses to the floor with laughter*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-15-2007 01:31 PM

*Storm skids to a halt and turns to Ems* "You better stop laughing now or you're gonna be the one I'm chasing after."

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 01:31 PM

*runs faster than ever before, disappears around the corner*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-15-2007 01:43 PM

oh no please not me... i never said anything *Ems said almost begging then silently turns around and speeds off in the other direction.*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-15-2007 03:49 PM

*Storm thinks to herself* Eini, meni, myni, mo, who do I need to kill the most... MAT! *runs around the corner and chases after Mat*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 03:50 PM

*runs into the boys toilets* hahaha a place where no girl wants to venture, XD

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-15-2007 03:52 PM

phew *collapses on a park bench* hey guys we should probably be heading back!!

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-15-2007 03:52 PM

*Storm skids to a halt outside* "Damnit Mat! Get out of there right now!!!"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-15-2007 03:55 PM

no way, i'll wag if i have to, or would i, no i wouldn't, oh-no

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-15-2007 04:00 PM

*Storm laughs* "Mat you're trapped and have no where to go, except right through the door I'm standing at."

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 05-16-2007 11:06 AM

* Ems runs back the way she came and finally reaches Storm* Do you want to make it back for computing or not? I'm giving the you the choice but seriously i can't be bothered walking back.

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-16-2007 11:09 AM

"Hm... I dunno, I don't really care all the much." *^^;* "What do you think?"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-17-2007 08:22 AM

computing??? OMG OMG OMG

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-17-2007 08:23 AM

*Storm rolls her eyes* *:rolleyes:* "Well I guess that means we're going to Computing then."

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-17-2007 08:56 AM

woohoo, another valuable day for wasting my time, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-17-2007 11:35 AM

"Well if we want to get there in time we'll need to run! Race you there!" *Storm runs ahead*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-17-2007 12:01 PM

oh-no, *runs behind* *trips once again* i am too clumsy* lol

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-17-2007 01:22 PM

*Storm runs backwards, laughing* "Come on, you can do better than that klutz!"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-17-2007 01:26 PM

*gets back up* ok, coming

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-17-2007 01:34 PM

*Storm arrives at school gate and quickly climbs over* *She glances at her watch* "Hurry up Mat, its a few seconds before the bells rings!"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-17-2007 01:39 PM

I'm here *takes a spray from Asthma spray*

((occ: is this what you all do at lunchtime?))

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-17-2007 03:12 PM

(ooc: As in lunch time meaning on the computer? Or wagging? To both no, especially to wagging cause my parents would kill me!)
"You're an asthmatic!?" *o.o*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-17-2007 03:19 PM

lol, yeah

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-17-2007 03:44 PM

"Is that why you don't play DDR?"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-17-2007 03:51 PM

Nope, i just don't like it, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-18-2007 08:37 AM

*:rolleyes:* "Okidoke then, guess we should probably head to class now."

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 05-19-2007 08:49 PM

*stares Arkwardly*
Dudes!!!! Whats up!!!

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-21-2007 08:32 AM

haha, the sky, lmao

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-21-2007 02:43 PM

"Lol, just climbed over the school fence." *XD*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-21-2007 02:48 PM

haha, i'm already over

((occ, do you like my new sig i made today))

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-21-2007 03:23 PM

"Soooo... we gonna get to computing class or not?"

(ooc: Coolies! Yay to the firey sword!)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-21-2007 03:24 PM

all ready there, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-21-2007 03:32 PM

*Storm sighs and thinks to herself* Life at school so random and pointless...

(ooc: Getting boring, wanna insert magic into the RP?)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-21-2007 03:35 PM

XD, random eh?

((occ, too late already done, nah joking, just had to say that)), XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-21-2007 03:41 PM

(ooc: So just say your power(s) (Max. 3) and yay to more interestingness!!! Storm's Power(s): Telekinesis, summoning thunderstorms and power to control/summon darkness)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-22-2007 08:28 AM

my powers will be, i can fly, control fire/make it and grow big claws and teeth and such, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-22-2007 11:01 AM

*Storm yawns and flicks a pencil but misses but it still goes flying across the room* *Her eyes widen* "What the hell..." *She turns to Mat* "Did you see that?"
(ooc: Making it that she doesn't know she has powers, three times as more interesting!)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-22-2007 11:03 AM

a pencil go flying across the room at high speeds? nope

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-22-2007 11:08 AM

*Storm blinks again* "I wonder..." *She flicks her hand up at a piece of paper* *It floats up and stays there* "...Cool...but weird."

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-22-2007 03:23 PM

*thinks to himself* that's not the only thing weird, XD

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-22-2007 03:43 PM

"If that was aimed at me..." *Storm waves her hand at pencil and it hits the wall, snapping in two* "That'll be you!" *Storm grins*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-22-2007 03:46 PM

hmmm she can read my mind now, interesting

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-22-2007 04:20 PM

"You're an idiot." *-_-*
(ooc: Not like your character didn't read my character's mind at one point. Reading too fast does that -_-; )

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-23-2007 09:40 AM

((occ does not compute, error. Uhhh what do ya mean Storms?))

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-23-2007 11:07 AM

*Storm experiments with her new found power by levitating the things around her such as chairs, tables, etc.*
(ooc: nvm -___-; )

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-24-2007 12:04 PM

So you just found out you have powers? *has had powers for a while* I'll show you something after school

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-24-2007 03:12 PM

"Well I think my expression of surprise shows that." *Storm states pointedly* "What something? What sort of powers do you have?"

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-24-2007 03:14 PM

here i'll show you this one *shoots a fireball into the sky from his hand* good thing no-one was watching

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-24-2007 03:44 PM

*o.o* "Cool, do you think I can do something like that?"
(ooc: She doesn't know about her other powers yet)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-24-2007 03:46 PM

maybe, i can also fly and grow claws or however you say it

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-24-2007 03:53 PM

"Coolies! Like Wolverine in X-Men." *XP*

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 05-25-2007 09:14 AM

(( Ok, I'm rejoining the RP due to the pleading cries of Stormyz [= ))

Name: Zim

Looks: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28917816/?qo=10&q=by%3Akrusnik007&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3As******s <-- Second from the left. AKA Green skinned guy.
Bio: Unknown. He looks kinda alienish and acts weird :O!

Other: He's strangely VERY skilled at fighting, atheletics and scientific stuff, like some military MIB soldier. He's also always wearing a strange metalic backpack all the time and doesn't seem to eat or drink at all... He also has this strange vibe whenever you're close to him, like, he's different some how...

Power: Immortal and quickerned healing

Note: He's an alien so he's got several personal 'equipment'. Including spider legs that can fold out of his backpack and be able to shoot energy and other stuff I don't want to name (Haven't you watched Invader Zim :O?!?)

(( Before I start...Where exactly are you two? ))

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-28-2007 08:46 AM

((occ Storms has just discovered her powers))

yeah like wolverine, XD

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 05-28-2007 06:21 PM

((... Which class is this?))

*Zim ran into the class, puffed, bruised with also cuts and dirt all over his clothes and face. He huffed out* Sorry... late... Base exlod- I mean, a drain pipe broke near my house... *He said, then got told by the teacher to wash up but he quickly resented that* o,o NO! I'm... I'm fine... *Then went to take a seat*

((PS- He's allergic to water... Shh, you don't know that XD ))

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-29-2007 02:44 PM

hmmm weird person, *suspects something weird about him* *speaks to self* i wonder what he's hiding????

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 05-29-2007 03:36 PM

"Wow another new person... guess this year really is going to be eventful!" *Storm said adding silently to herself* I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 05-29-2007 04:58 PM

*Zim noticed the kid he's sitting next to him was giving him a suspicious confused stare* Why do you look at me with such a face!! *He snapped, scaring the kid who quickly looked to the front* >_> Peh...

((So... who's the teacher of this unknown class?))

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 05-30-2007 08:57 AM

*talks to self again* hmmm something is definately up with him, i think i'll have to do a little detective work

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 06-01-2007 07:55 AM

Teacher: All right class. Today in Science we'll be doing a practical task about the effect of tempreature on dissolving time. We'll be disolving several antacid tablets and timing how long it dissolves in water at different tempreatures.

*Zim quietly squeaked* Water? *Remembering he hasn't 'protected' himself today. He glares at the kid next to him* Well, what are you waiting for worm? An invitation? Do the experiment! *The kid didn't want to argue with the insane person and immediatley got up to get the equipment set up*

((OOC: Luckily my science book was right next to computer, remember this experiment Stormyz? XD!))

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 06-04-2007 08:37 AM

(ooc: Yes I remember that experiment :rolleyes: )

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 06-04-2007 09:58 AM

oh-no *runs out of room* *starts turning into beast* where's the toilets, OMG, OMG, OMG *finds toilets and runs in just in time* phew, hopefully no-one saw me.

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 06-04-2007 01:27 PM

*Storm stares blankly at where Mat had been just a moment ago* "Okay..."

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 06-04-2007 06:27 PM

*Heck the whole class was staring at where Mat had been after hearing his calls for the bathroom. Zim shrugs* What a weirdo...

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 06-05-2007 08:31 AM

*hears from the toilets* i didn't call for the bathroom

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 06-05-2007 07:40 PM

*Anyway! Back in class the boy sitting next to Zim started to do the experiment, he accidentally spilled a drop of water near Zim* O,O YOU THILTHY LITTLE RAT! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ASSAULT ZIM! *Zim yelled out, making the teacher get the wrong idea and sent the boy out of the class crying. The other guy on the desk continued writing down the observations as Zim did the experiment with GREAT care*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 06-07-2007 11:11 AM

"This class is psycho...." *Storm commented, not bothering to do her experiment at all, as she had aready done something like it last year*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 06-07-2007 11:25 AM

oh man, it's getting worse, i'm starting to grow wings

((occ, have changed one power from growing claws to change into a beast))

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 06-07-2007 05:02 PM

~The Bell Went. Time for lunch~

*Zim got up and walked out of the class. He then stood in the middle of the hallway where dosens of kids ran through. He didn't quite know what to ddo now* ...Errr...

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 06-12-2007 08:44 AM

woohoo the bell i can now escape without getting called back, good thing i grabbed my books and stuff

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 06-12-2007 06:15 PM

((how do i get back in this thing...?? ))

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 06-13-2007 08:46 AM

((occ give yourself 3 powers and pretend you were never gone, XD))

*peers around toilet door* oh-no teacher coming *hides again*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 06-14-2007 05:23 AM

((lol okies then... hmm hear peoples thoughts, do things by just thinking about it and transport self from place to place with one click of her finger =P.))

RE: High School RP - Norcinu - 06-14-2007 09:51 PM

(( Transport yourself from place to place with a click of a finger? This sounds like an entrance back into the RP... ))

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 06-14-2007 10:29 PM

((lol exactly what i thought))
*Ems suddenly appears out of nowhere right infront of the class door way walking out as if she had been in the class the whole time.*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 06-19-2007 08:49 AM

*Storm wonders how Ems thought that would go unnoticed but shrugs and walks out of the classroom*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 06-19-2007 09:21 AM

((wonders why storms didn't think that was weird as she just found out about her powers))

*teacher goes to walk into toilets to make sure no-ones up to mischief*

oh-no *flys through an open window* phew, lucky no one was out here

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 06-19-2007 10:12 PM

I suck at this I still can't even get to the right place *Ems groaned* Its a good thing these people only see what they want to see.

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 06-21-2007 08:30 AM

"Urgh, so bored, something interesting has to happen..." *Storm muttered to herself* *Sees something fly by* "What the heck!?"
((ooc: I dunno >.>; ))

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 06-21-2007 10:28 AM

*pokes head in window* hey ((forgot storms's name in this)) I'm gonna fly away for a little while, whilst i figure out what's happening with me, i'll be gone for 3 weeks ((good excuse for while i'm gone, eh? XD)), if anyone asks i got sick and have to stay in bed for that long

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 07-04-2007 09:05 AM

"Okay then." *Storm said nodding* "Good luck in trying to figure it out."
(ooc: My character's name is Storm XD)

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 07-04-2007 08:53 PM

am back *has learned how to use his new ability a bit better* that was a while, wonder if i missed much?

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 07-10-2007 01:57 AM

*Ems pops up infront of them without so much as making a sound* missed much indeed *she snorts slightly*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 07-16-2007 09:37 AM

*Storm laughs* "Yay to having nothing to do whatsoever... actually I prefer having something to do..." *Storm sighs*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 07-17-2007 09:45 AM

Yeah like prefering school to the holidays *Ems snorts again*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 07-19-2007 09:08 AM

*finds a pudding on someones table that hasn't even been open* hmmmmmmm *eats it whole* mmmmmmmm

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 07-19-2007 10:45 AM

Dang *Ems groans* Now I'm hungry

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 07-20-2007 01:04 PM

*Storm sighs* "Something exciting needs to happen. Oh and Mat stop eating random people's food." *Is in a pissed off mood cause of boredom*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 07-20-2007 01:08 PM

*Ems sighs in agreement* Yeah something really interesting needs to happen or we are all going to die from boredom

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 07-29-2007 11:54 AM

((ooc: Need something random... maybe even earth threatening to happen... like... alien invasion? Meteors? Something that we might need to use our powers for))

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 07-30-2007 08:50 AM

but........................foooooooooooooood *runs to the shop*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 08-09-2007 10:28 AM

((ooc: is that in or out of character?))

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 08-09-2007 11:15 AM

in duh, XD *arrives at shop* can i get this, this and this?
Shop keeper: aren't you meant to be in school?
i believe i am but anyway
shop keeper: meh, i need the customers
see ya

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 08-12-2007 05:54 PM

*walks by Shop*
Good after noon Johnny, er I mean Mat.
what are you doing out of School

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 08-12-2007 06:34 PM

*pops up infornt of (what ever name is)* um... you were saying what now?

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 08-13-2007 08:46 AM

i am getting food, much needed fooooooood, why (whatever snowys name is)

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 08-13-2007 02:29 PM

*Storm shakes head* "I will never understand you people..."

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 08-13-2007 08:43 PM

*suddenly becomes confused* huh?

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 08-16-2007 01:48 PM

*runs back to school or where-ever it is he was going* hmmmm where am i?

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 08-27-2007 02:35 PM

"I think we're lost..." *Storm sighs*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 08-27-2007 07:37 PM

*suddenly has no idea where she is* "Lost is an under statement where are we?"

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 08-28-2007 04:51 PM

"Lost basically means no knowing where you are so how are we supposed to answer that question?" *Storm sighs and sits down staring blankly at their surroundings*

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 08-30-2007 03:14 PM

well actually i was hoping someone knew... *glances at everyone*

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 08-31-2007 06:38 PM

(ooc: Lemme guess, we're somewhere in town but have no idea where? Casue not only does my character not know where we are I don't know where we are!!!)

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 09-02-2007 09:47 PM

(ooc: really? i thought you knew... cause i havn't got a clue XD)

RE: High School RP - Rosuto O Kuragari - 09-03-2007 06:01 AM

-appears behind kibs and pats her back sending him flying into the air and then appears in front of her and kicks her down onto the ground and smirks-
"well, hello there mate"

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 09-03-2007 02:00 PM

*Storm gets up from where she was sitting, a furious look on her face* "What the f*ck was that for?" *storm clouds gathered overhead, a lot lower than usual*

(ooc: lets just say some part of the city that we've never been in before and don't you just love my character's beautiful language and anger not to mention the lovely storm clouds that form when she's pissed :cool: )

RE: High School RP - Rosuto O Kuragari - 09-04-2007 09:39 AM

-looks at storm- "........."
-starts to walk to the exit but then stop and flicks her off-
"none of your business..."
-walks out of the room and goes towards the stairs to the top of the school-

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 09-04-2007 01:09 PM

(ooc: Just a note we're not in school we're wagging XD)

RE: High School RP - Rosuto O Kuragari - 09-04-2007 02:34 PM

[ooc: n//////n omg im so sorry xD i didnt read EVERYTHING cuz i too lazy]
-shrugs-

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 09-04-2007 04:08 PM

(ooc: tis cool, just edit your post =D)

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 09-05-2007 01:50 PM

"ow.."*rubs at her back, glaring at the retreating back, suddenly appears infront of (whats you charries name??)* "what the hell was that? A simple 'hello' would of been fine.." *eyes blaze, Ems body appearing completely transparent, though is apart from the way it looks is completely solid*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 09-10-2007 10:26 AM

*starts running around like an 8 year old* mwahahahaha

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 09-10-2007 03:46 PM

psss....kibs lookie *holds up Fake ID*
do you drink? *smirks*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 09-13-2007 08:29 AM

OMG where did you get that?

RE: High School RP - Rosuto O Kuragari - 09-20-2007 04:29 PM

-goes around poking random people while in a bar somehow...- "scotch please" -talking to the bartender- :3

RE: High School RP - Astrocreep~ - 09-20-2007 10:02 PM

teeheeeheee, some shop across town......

RE: High School RP - Kibsy - 09-20-2007 10:40 PM

*stares at fake ID...goes into to a daze* mmmm beer

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 09-21-2007 03:12 PM

"A fake ID, now that opens possiblities." *Storm stated smirking*

RE: High School RP - Rosuto O Kuragari - 10-03-2007 04:08 PM

-cough-
[sorry i havent been on much Dx]
-shrugs and wonders where everyone is while drinking a bottle of beer at the back of the bar-

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 10-08-2007 09:19 AM

ewwwwww beer X_X *goes into some random shop, mmmmmm chocolate galore, I think i'll just walk over here, you guys have fun there cause this place looks boring >,>

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 01-24-2008 09:23 AM

*Storm laughed and grabbed the back of Mat's shirt* "You're coming in with the rest of us." *she stated smirking*

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 01-24-2008 10:28 AM

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: High School RP - stormsangel - 01-24-2008 02:51 PM

"Haha, you're such a scaredy-cat Mat, get some backbone, I mean you're what? How much older than the rest of us?" *Storm stated, shaking her head in amazement* "I think its three years, am I right? An 18-year-old has less backbone than a 15-year-old....wow what's this world coming to?"

((OC: damn she can be mean O.o why am I such a mean character? Maybe I should make her nicer.....))

RE: High School RP - scorpionwarrior - 01-24-2008 07:16 PM

i am 19 *runs off jokinly crying* Mwahahaha, now to escape to the shadows