Crystal Scorpion
Favourite Music Genre - Printable Version

+- Crystal Scorpion (https://crystalscorpion.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://crystalscorpion.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Favourite Music Genre (/showthread.php?tid=32)

Pages: 1 2

Favourite Music Genre - Miharu - 01-29-2007

What music genres do you like? What do you listen to the most? The least?

I personally love J-Pop, J-Rock and Anime/Game Soundtracks. I also listen to OPM, or 'Original Philippine Music' and (Alternative) Rock.I sometimes listen to Pop or Hip-Hop, but in my opinion, all the songs in that genre sound the same O_o I despise hard/punk Rock and Rap. Why? I dunno...

RE: Favourite Music Genre - scorpionwarrior - 01-29-2007

aww, I love rock and a bit of hip hop, but i hate rap and country music

RE: Favourite Music Genre - ~~~Spellcaster~~~ - 03-16-2007

OMG I love rock too! any anime soundtracks i love but nothing stands in the way of rock^^ Omg Miharu....u filo??? wooot^^ me too lolz^^....i luv Linkin Parh tho!!!

RE: Favourite Music Genre - ~~~Spellcaster~~~ - 03-16-2007

oh and my least fave....ummm....anything urban aka rap etc etc

RE: Favourite Music Genre - scorpionwarrior - 03-20-2007

double posting, tsk tsk tsk, Bad spell, XD, anyway.
Linkin Park RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Favourite Music Genre - Astrocreep~ - 03-20-2007

I listen to J-pop & Christian Rock.....

RE: Favourite Music Genre - Miharu - 03-21-2007

~~~Spellcaster~~~ Wrote:OMG I love rock too! any anime soundtracks i love but nothing stands in the way of rock^^ Omg Miharu....u filo??? wooot^^ me too lolz^^....i luv Linkin Parh tho!!!
Yeah, I'm Filipino. Yehey, another Filipino person xD

Oh yeah, I forgot about J-Rap. nobodyknows+ just made me love that genre...

RE: Favourite Music Genre - stormsangel - 06-19-2007

My favourite genre? o.o; That would most likely have to be rock and some Jap songs

RE: Favourite Music Genre - Kibsy - 06-19-2007

I'm an alternative/rock girl with a little pop, metal and some anime themes added to the mix...yeah i don't like urban much either spell...>_>

edit: Okay I take it back... the new LP albums is different but is awesome... I've kinda changes my mind about it... Shy

RE: Favourite Music Genre - Astrocreep~ - 08-11-2007

My Current would Have to be Heavy Metal and slight Emo-ness-ish music.....Dont Ask why...

oh yeah I hate Country Music to....sad thing is I live in a Total Hick Town....so I'm Pretty Unique to this Community....and I hate them so......maybe thats why I go to a School bout 60ks away....