Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero Noise comp
I need one more character for Zero Noise but it will be one of the Blazing Scorpions, so people make them, post them here and i shall choose a worthy character, here's the link if you need it, post as many as you want.

http://www.tektek.org/dream/
I have noticed an absence of girls -_- so therefore my character is a girl =P
So here's mine:
[Image: 830180.png]
Name: Pheonix
Bio: (will edit in later)
tis good, but i am planning on adding girls later, so she will most likely be one of them, but still possible that i'll add her
Stormzy Raises a good Point, so Mine Shall be a Girl too.

[Image: 8a0982.png]
Name: Natalia
Bio: As an Ex-Zero Noise Member, Natalia Worked in a Secret Lab Protecting Secret Data and Developing Cures for Poisons in case a Zero Noise Member was hit by one of the Blazing Scorpions Tails, During Her First Field Job Zero Noise was Ambushed and Natalia was Poisoned and left to Die. Due to all the Years in a Laboratory Developing
Potions for Poisons her Body became Immune to the Poison, Instead
of Dying, She Mutated into a Scorpion with a Complex Digestive System,
Using every poison She Ingests making hers Stronger, due to her Immunity and Extencive Knowledge she Devoted her Life to Creating Deadly Poisons, and Quickly Became the worlds most Deadly Poisons Expert
i will get to it... some time... i promise... grr... *headache threatening again*
haha, snowy no scorpion tails................................yet
but that Defies the Purpose of the name blazing SCORPIONS
that's just thier clan name, they all have blazing weapons though, thus blazing part