Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When we meet, Lets Make it Last Forever...
Night lays a soft darkened blanket over the city. The stars shine bright while people go about business in the evening. A city in which blackened winged kitsune and neko demons live together, it’s a unique scene in the day, even more so at night. Even though the two live in peace, it is seen as unorthodox for them to have any form of relations with the other race. A young kitsune boy with multiple tails named Hiro peers out from the balcony of his home, staring gloomily into the city lights. "Perhaps I'll go out today.. Maybe I'll find the one who is for me.." He says to himself, stretching out his black wings as his tails droop a small bit. Hiro slowly floats from the floor of his balcony, then flies to the city. His wings glow a deep black as he descends to the ground in the bustling city. I say it everyday.. But I know it will never happen.. Hiro thinks to himself as he walks through the street. People walk by as he passes, paying him no mind at all. It seems as though I don't exist to any of the others.. He becomes absorbed in his thoughts as he walks along. Then, at that moment, he looks up to see a figure coming towards him fast. Hiro still continues along his path, when suddenly the figure runs into him unintentionally. Time seems to slow around the two as Hiro falls back; he looks into the eyes of who had run into him, a neko girl of about the same age. Hiro lands on his back and the girl lands on his chest, winding him slightly. "Oh.. Oh.. sorry!! I.. " The girl gets up really fast, about the same time as Hiro is just sitting up. She looks at Hiro for a split second and notices his tails instantly. "You're a kitsune?! Quick..." She reaches out and grabs Hiro's hand. Hiro blushes a bit instantly at the touch of her hand. "Hide me with your magic.. "
"Huh?" Hiro stammers. "Ah.. ah.."
"Come on.. please?" The girl pleads and looks over her shoulder. Hiro blinks and stands back up. "All right.." Two figures approach Hiro and the neko girl from a distance. "Oh thank you.. Thank you!" The girl hugs Hiro tight, sending a small spark through both of their hearts. Hiro blushes a bit as his and her black wings expand to the length of the street. They fold over both Hiro and the neko girl. A small light glows from within the wings, then they both vanish, leaving two feathers behind. The figures walk over the feathers in search of the girl. They pick up the feathers, noticing they both, are white.
A small flash of light, and the two appear atop a building a small distance away. The girl looks up at Hiro and blushes some. "Thank you.." She says in a small voice. They haven't realized that they haven’t let each other go yet, but neither seems to mind. "No problem.. who were they?" Hiro asks, tails and wings waving gently in the wind. "They were just thugs, after me because I'm different from other nekos.." Hiro listens intently, and feels something within his heart, something that would seem unorthodox to other kitsune.. "What would that difference be?" He asks, folding his hands and sitting with her. She looks at him for a second, then places a hand on his. Hiro blinks as his face grows warm. "Because.. I like kitsune.. especially ones that are willing to help me get away from people that mean to harm me." She looks into his eyes, face turning light pink in the moonlight. "O..Oh?" Hiro stammers, face reddening more. They look into each other’s eyes for a second, then the girl looks away. "But I'm sure now that you know.. you'll want to hurt me too?" She begins to get up to leave. As she does, Hiro says softly, "I don't wish to harm you.. I kind of know how you feel.." The girl sits back down and slips her hand into his. "Really? Oh.. my name is Aoi by the way. Nice to make your acquaintance." She smiles, face still slightly pink. "My name is Hiro.. likewise." He feels their fingers intertwine, they both stand up. "Aoi.. that’s a pretty name.." Hiro and Aoi smile and come closer together. "You think so? Thank you.." Their tails begin to curl together, Aoi's tail weaving into Hiro's tails. They begin to float upward slowly as they become closer. "This may sound weird.. but do you believe in love at first sight?" She says softly. They begin to float above the city. People below look up in wonder and amazement. "Yes," Hiro says, holding her close. "Yes I do.." Feathers begin to fall from them, raining down onto the people below. As they float to the ground, they gradually turn white. They gaze into each other's eyes, faces bathed in the moonlight. Their wings gradually turn white as they kiss, moonlight radiating over them, as if they were angels. The people below watch in amazement, some kitsune glance to neko, as neko glances to kitsune. The people come together, wings transforming to white wings as they find new happiness amongst themselves. White feathers rise from the ground and surround Hiro and Aoi in the air, as they hold each other tight, not wanting to let go...

Kuragari Ryo
4/9/07
It's goodSmile
ok wait a second what happened to my post??? i have written 3 replys to this post... and i can't see any of them...

anyways sorry... its briliant Kura... i loved it... man you are talented I wish you could get on here more v_v Big Grin
Awwwwwwww, so sweet I love it! If it were to possible to give stars I would give it 100 out of 5 Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin