Remove Ads

Poll: Is it good? Do you like it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes and Yes ^^
80.00%
4 80.00%
Its okay
20.00%
1 20.00%
Could be better
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Fanfic: Yet to be named >.>;
This is a fanfic that I'm writing and bascially I've just chucked, three of my friends and me + four anime guys into a random world, which causes complete and utter chaos for them XD
----------------------------------------------
Plot
Four girls and four guys, each from a different world/place, find themselves stranded together in a world none of them has ever seen before. Not only that but at random moments they get transported to another world just as they've gotten used to the one they're in. They must learn to cooperate and trust each other, or die.
-----------------------------------------------
Storm'd POV
Storm wandered along the edge of the beach, watching the sunset.
"One year to go till I come of age… then I can find my parents," she smiled to herself at the thought of finally being able to see them again.
She sat on the sand.
"As much as I wish I wasn't stuck on this island, I love the peacefulness it possesses. Though I wish the people were more fun, I reckon they love being stuck in routine," she said to herself.
Then a thought hit her and she burst out laughing, "The only person I can talk is myself! If I traveled elsewhere people would think I'm crazy! Well I'd best return to the village otherwise they'll accuse me of trying witchery or something silly like that."
She shook her head and stood up, brushing the sand off her clothes. Then she noticed a small strange marble-sized ball of blue light that seemed like it was floating on the water nearest the shore. Curious, Storm approached it and when it seemed like nothing was happening she picked it up. As soon as she did it occurred to her how strange it was that she could hold it yet it weighed nothing and she could pass her hand through it. Shrugging she placed it in her jacket pocket and headed back to the village.
Saltine's POV
Saltine walked back and forth along the ship’s deck pissed off.
“Why can’t people do anything right!?” she complained, “I always have to do everything, don’t they realize it uses up my valuable ME time! They wouldn’t even be decent pirates if it weren’t for me, yet do they do anything for me or give me anything? But noooooo, it’s always ‘Saltine can you help over here?’ it’s a wonder I don’t throw them all overboard!”
Takashi's POV
“ARGGGGGGG!!!”
The piercing scream was silenced by a sliver flash as the weapon sliced through its victim. As his body fell to the ground in a bloodied heap, a pair of onyx eyes surveyed its surroundings for more enemies. The owner of the blade smirked. “Pathetic little village, led by a pathetic Lord…” a sharp female voice said as she wiped crimson liquid off the blade of her katana with the robe of her latest victim. Straightening up, she gazed into the distance at the slowly rising sun. ‘Well, can’t linger for too long, the stench of the rotting corpses will attract attention.’ A click was heard as she slipped the blade back into it’s sheath, and with a flash, she was gone.
5 Minutes later
Just visible in the forest clearing, bathed in morning sunlight, a silhouette bent over the crystal clear river water. The faint colour of red washed off her arms as she gently scrubbed the sins of yet another assassination from her body.
‘Those bastards back at that terrorist group better pay me well, this was a complete waste of time' The black haired teen thought as she strapped her katana back on her back. A faint glint caught her eye. Her hand immediately flew to her weapons pouch as she resumed a battle pose.
‘So those idiotic guards sent reinforcements, not bad… wait a second…’
For what she thought was the glint of a weapon, turned out to be a small shiny globe sitting snugly in the overgrown grass. Her heartbeat slowed to a normal pace as she edged towards to cautiously. The faint angelic violet light it emitted caused her to narrow her eyes in suspicion. Slowly, she reached out and in one swift movement, snatched the sphere from the grass.
‘What the hell is this…?'
The small round ball felt so light as it rested in the palm of her hand. Finally convincing herself that it wasn’t dangerous, she slipped it into her pocket and sped off into the forest.
‘This could be worth something, I’m sure someone out there is willing to buy a supernatural super lightweight purple ball… But if there is someone out there, I’d be hard pressed to find ‘em…’

-----------Skipping to when they're all transported and meet---------------

Nobody's POV
Eight people, four guys and four girls fell from the sky and landed in a pile on the grass.
"Ow! What the heck just happened?" one girl (Storm) asked.
She tried to get up then realised that she was wedged in between a pile of seven other people. There were three other girls, one with a pirate hat and shoulder length brown hair and amber-coloured eyes; another with crimson hair and honey-coloured eyes and one with straight black hair and black eyes. Then there were four guys, one with orange hair and green eyes; one with black hair and black eyes; another with blonde hair and blue eyes and then there was the guy above her, with two-toned gray-blue hair and auburn eyes and he two blue triangles on each side of his face… "Get off me!!!"
With that said there were a bunch of 'ows' and 'what the hells' as the eight disentangled themselves.
"Who the hell are you folks?" asked the girl who was fixing her pirate hat and raising an eyebrow.
"That's what we all wanted to ask," the others replied.
"Well then,” The girl stood up, “To lead the crowd, I am Artemesia Minerva Saltine," she stated, looking proud and up herself, the rest looked at her weirdly, "Just speak to me by Saltine."
"Hiya Saltine I'm Storm," a girl with shortish brown hair and green eyes said smiling.
"I'm Kuri," the girl with crimson hair said.
"I am Takashi," the girl with black hair murmured quietly, glaring at the others as if they were the reason she was stuck in this weird situation.
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha," the guy with black hair said.
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the next Hokage!" the blonde guy said enthusiastically.
That was answered with an array of six blank faces, Sasuke banging his head against the nearest tree and then Storm asking, "What's a hokage?"
“Hok-car-goge?” Saltine mumbled, trying to pronounce this weird new word to herself. Naruto gets a sweat drop from her failed attempt.
"Uhhhh… I think the Hokage is the strongest ninja in the village," Naruto replied, unsure.
“Ho-Kage. A combination of the words ‘Fire’ and ‘Shadow’. Generally, the person in question is one of great importance.” Recited Takashi.
‘Not bad, the human encyclopedia is interesting…’ Thought Sasuke.
"Okay… I'm Kyo by the way," the orange-head said.
"Hn. I'm Kai Hiwatari," the guy with the triangles said.
They all stood there looking at each other at a loss of what to do.
"Do you guys know how you got here?" Storm piped up; curiously, "All I remember is a marble-like globe, it was glowing blue, I picked up on the beach a few days ago."
"I found something similar to that, but it was pink," Kuri replied.
"Mine was yellow," Naruto stated.
"It was a magnificent green suited for me," Saltine said.
"Mine was orange," Kyo replied.
"Purple," Takashi stated, quietly.
"White," Sasuke said.
"Red, but I don't see what it has to do with anything," Kai said.
Everyone was silent for a few moments.
“Dumbass…” muttered Takashi, shaking her head with a sigh.
"It could be that it was only when we all had found them that they actually sent us here," Kuri guessed.
"Maybe. Because I carried my around with me for almost a week," Storm said.
Without warning all eight globes began glowing and there was a flash. They landed with a thump in the middle of a crowded street that was in absolute chaos.
--------------------------------------------
Will leave it there. Tell me what you think of it so far Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Group Fanfic: Yet to be named >.>; - by stormsangel - 05-24-2007, 08:31 AM
RE: Group Fanfic: Yet to be named >.>; - by nevi - 05-25-2007, 10:08 AM
RE: Group Fanfic: Yet to be named >.>; - by Kibsy - 05-27-2007, 10:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nights into Dreams.. (Not a Fanfic) Kuragari 1 647 05-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Kibsy