Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
(ooc: w00t Nori joined CS!!!!!! XD)
*Storm notices a girl walking with her head stuck in a book, she realises its Ems* "Hey Ems!!! Watch where you're walking!"
*The school bell went.  Saltine dashed through the crowd of students, trying to find her room before she'd be late for yet another important event... this time for the first day of school. She looks to her schedule* 13? 13, 13, 13... *She mutters, trying to move through the stuffed corridor. She looses her nerve and yells out* DAMNIT I'M LOST!!!!

(( Does bold work on this o,o? ))
(ooc: No cause the font is already kinda bold)
*Storm notices another person that looked lost and seemed pissed about being lost* *She sighed and thought to herself* This is going to be one stressful and crazy year
*People ignored her and just walked on by. Saltine's eye twitched* No-one cared? Geez, what's this world coming to? I better knock some sense into people then.... *Saltine picked a passing boy by the collar and slammed him into the wall, everyone stopped and watched* You tell me WHERE ROOM 13 IS NOW! *She yelled. The boy cowered into his collar, shivering from such aggressive behaviour*

((Teal's awesome Big Grin ))
"HEY YOU!" *Storm shouted at Saltine* "Stop it! Room 13 is just here." *she pointed over her shoulder* Geez, I don't think I'm going to be able to survive this year
*Saltine looked at the sign above Storm* Oh, I missed that.... woops... *Saltine thought and dropped the boy* You could have told me... *She said putting her hands in her pockets, but he only stood there under her gaze, shivering silently. She sighed.* Just, GO. *He ran off the other direction while she made her way into Room 13.* Eh, at least some people care to help out others... *She said, thanking Storm... sort of?*
*Storm shrugs* "It was nothing." *Thinks to herself* School this year sure isn't gonna be a bore, that's for certain.
*Pretending to still be reading Ems took in everything thats was going on around her then out of nowhere she snapped* "So are we going to continue to crowd the door way or are we going to go in?" *she didn't mean anything personally by it she just hated thought that she was stuck here for yet another year.* Lets hope it is less eventfull this year *Ems thought dryly and then shrugged to herself. Returning her eyes to her book.*
"No-one's stopping you going through the door Ems, at least not on purpose anyways." *Storm said gesturing for Ems to walk past*
I wonder which room i'm actually meant to be in, *wonders around like a little lost boy at a mall* XD