Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
It walked there *Ems grumbled lifting her bag onto the desk*
*Saltine seated herself in the back and slouched over her desk* Damnit, I've never been to school for years since I sailed the oceans... *She rested her cheek on her hand and waited for the teacher* ...This is actually kinda intimidating... *She thought, not letting her thoughts show on the outside*
*goes and be's seated in a seat* hmmmm *looks outside and starts day dreaming*
*Saltine looks over to Mat and notices he's daydreaming away. She snickers at the thought of doing something then takes a small pebble out of her pocket. She aims and tosses the pebble up so it hits Mat square on top of his head. She quickly looks away and pretends nothing happened* Tee hee...
*Ems snorts softly to herself* yep nobody could ever see that coming *she laughed inwardly while closing her book softly and turning her attention to the ceiling. Counting the cracks.* One, three, seven... one hundred and sixteen. Oh look theres more since last y... *cuts herself off as the teacher finally arrives in the classroom*
*takes him awhile* uhhhhh what just hit me? did something hit me?, uhhhhhh *goes back to day dreaming
(ooc: I'll be the teacher and this is homeroom btw XD)
*Storm whispers to Mat* "Idiot you just got hit by a rock." *-_-;*

*Teacher starts talking* "Class settle down. I am your homeroom teacher Miss Jessia. There seem to be a few new students this year I hope you will all treat them nicely." *She then sat down behind the desk and began writing*
*Storm smirks and mutters* "Knew it, the homeroom teacher is always an airhead and never remembers to mark the role."
*turns around*
er? wait sorry, I think I just spaced out, what class is this?
*scratches Head*
*looks up*
eh, jeez kimimaro, your never going to pass this class
if you dont pay Attention, its Mathematics, grab out your
books before the teacher catches you...
*grabs maths book*

errr, Shaylee....your the Smart one, whats 2.99792458 x 108 m/s?