Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
"Mat you do know that we might not be doing chemistry, we might be doing... urgh... Plants and Photosynthisis" Which is a complete YAWN!!! *Storm stated*
OMGosh i know all about that, XD
"That's exactly why its boring, I already know all the stuff!" *Storm grimaced* "And learning it all over again stinks."
yeah yeah lets just be thankful it isn't maths *Ems sighed walking towards the labs* and atleast we can answer the questions quickly... less chance of getting homework then.
*Saltine was walking behind them, listening into their conversation* Err, what are photographic sinking tests o,o?
uh what?? Oh... what Storms was saying was Photo-syn-thi-sis Not a bright bunch this year. *Ems thought to herself as they reached the Labs* hey, Storm what room did you say we were in?? oh god i hope it ain't rubbign off on me since when was my memory so bad
"Lab 5." *Storm sighed* I think I'm the only person with a full brain here, Ems is close but I think the walking around with her head in a book and crashing into too many things has affected it...
DEFENCE!!! DEFENCE!!! YEAH GOAL!!!!!!!! WEHOOO.....oh wait ****.......

TEACHER: 0.0! Kimimaro, could you please Exit the classroom till you've decided to act sensibly

*smirks* whoooo, good, I suck at Photosynthisis...

TEACHER: NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
oh he shouldn't of said that here come the extra pages of work he'll have to do... three... two... one...
I've had it with school today. the teachers are crazy and some of my classmates are even worse! I'm leaving *Storm having made up her mind snuck towards the door of the science lab*