Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
*Ems seeing what Storm was doing stuck her hand up quickly in the air* Miss can you come help me with this? I don't understand it?
(ooc: Hey who's the teacher this time?)
"Thanks Ems" *Storm mouthed*
(ooc- I will be XD)
Yeah what is that supposed to be Miss it just looks like a bunch of circles? *Ems says with a slight motion with her hand to tell Storms to keep moving*
Don't be silly Emma you know that they are atoms. And dear, you are supposed to be on page 132 NOT page 45. We are doing Photosynthisis not atoms and molecules.* Ms Zeltin said before turning to walk over to the other side to help someone else with their work. She was such a good student last year... lets just hope it lasts

*Ems smiled to herself... then 10 mins later her hand shot back up into the air* Miss*she said*

Yes Emma *Ms Zeltin replied distantly her head still looking at her notes on her desk

May I go to the bathroom? *Ems asked politely*

Ok, but come back quickly I need to make inform the whole class about the assesment task. *Ms Zeltin answered smiling to herself at all her student faces*

I will miss *she said and then whispering silently to the person sitting next behind* bring my stuff to the gate when the bell goes i'll be there waiting for it. *she continued out the door then as soon as she had turned the corner she ran hoping to catch up with Storm.*
*Storm turns to see Ems* "I see you made it out. So how long do you reckon it is till the bell rings for recess?"
Just over an hour I guess... what do you want to do? *Ems said breathlessly*
"Hit the shops and buy some CDs or the usual I guess." *Storm replied, continuously keeping an eye out for teachers with free periods that might catch them*
(ooc: Wanna make it that this isn't the first time Ems and Storm have managed to sneak out of class together?)
*sitting in the hallway*

Yawn, I'm going and sneaking into the computer room
(ooc= yeah i already thought of that XD)
Yeah great idea...*Ems said then added sounding angry with herself* but you are doing all the buying coz my wallets in my bag... its like the 10th time in a row i forgot to put my wallet in my pocket... you need to give me more warning next time... ok? yeah but if she did it wouldn't be the same or as much fun...
"Yeah, but you have to pay me back and you know that if I gave warning the teacher would notice and we wouldn't be able to leave." *Storm walked to the school gate and tried to open it* "Damnit they've locked it again! Guess we'll have to climb. Ems can you hold my bag as I go over then toss it over to me, then you can climb over."
*looks out window*

wtf? people are trying to jump the Fence? awww what
the heck, onwards to the computer