Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
Yeah Ok but you know how bad i am at chucking things i'll probably end up chucking it over an knocking you out or the bag won't even make it over the fence *Ems said grabbing the bag getting ready to chuck it over*
You ok climbing that? *Saltine piped up, appearing out of nowhere right next to Ems* Big Grin It be a unfortunate shame to see you fall... *She said, lifting her foot to rest of the fence and shaking it*
hmmmm, i dozed off again, didn't i?, i seem to do that alot
(ooc: well as long as SOMEONE who is still in the class remembers to bring her bag to the gate everything will be fine)

*Ems jumps when Saltine appears out of nowhere Storms bag goes flying over the fence* What the hell? *Ems said turning around then seeing Saltine adds* Oh... well... thanks you helped me get her bag over at least *still a little jittery*
(ooc: Scorp why don't you be the person that sneaks out of class with Ems bag)
*Storm catches her bag* "Well now there's three of us, you guys hurry up and climb over!"
uh, ok, what does ((occ)) mean?
(ooc: ooc means out of character. Basically something that isn't happening in the RP, that way people don't get confused between you talking and your character talking)
((occ ah, ok, i get it))
*sneaks out with her bag, mwahahahahahaha*
*Storm waits impatiently for the others to climb over*
=P Gawd

*Walks up to the Rest*

hi Guys.....and errr Girls...whatcha doin?