Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
Now what do i do with the bag? *looks around*
*Saltine jumps over the fence fairly quickly and lands next to Storm* Yay! I'm free from that boring doghouse!!!
*Storm laughs at what Saltine said* "Come on Ems hurry up!" *she then notices Mat with Ems bag, looking as clueless as usual* "Hey Mat over here!!!"
uhhh, ok, *walks over*
"Toss the bag over the fence!" *Storm thought for a moment* "Do you wanna come with us?"
*throws over* go where?
*Storm stops and thinks for another moment* "You know I have no idea I think the music store or something like that... not to mention I randomly feel like DDRing!"
(ooc: For those who don't know DDR is Dance Dance Revolution and its the best!!!)
*Ems struggles over the fence* We have to do this more often... we haven't done this since third term last year... see i can't even remember how to climb the fence...*She finally makes it over and graps a jumper out of the bottom of her bag to disguise her uniform she puts it on quickly* Ok... lets go buy some CD's with Storms money!!
*Storm laughs* "That's why I'm glad I do rock climbing during the holidays! Also you've got your bag now so use your own money and stop filching it off me!"
((OOC: Just note guys, I'm banned from the internet for a week... so that's why I'll be a little quiet for the while... Why I'm on now? Shhh...))

*Saltine stands there, as if thinking about something, yet she isn't.* Err, can we carry on now? It's getting a little drafty... *She says watching a ladybug crawl on a piece of grass*