Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
"You're right there!" *Storm yells as she closes in for the "kill"*
(ooc: when she says kill she means hurt very painfully not kill, she'd never be able to live with killing someone)
hmmm *jumps up into tall tree* and onto a roof, haha, can't get me now, i still love being tall, XD
"Stupid annoying tallness..." *Storm mumbles to herself as she climbs up the tree and then jumps to the roof*
OMG, she's like the terminator, I'ma run back to school now, hehehehe, *runs*
"I am not the terminator!!!" *Storm glares at Mat and adds silently to herself* I'm just a girl that wants revenge! *sighs and sits in the tree she just jumped into*
And i'm just a guy running away from an angry vengeful storms, XD
*Storm suddenly starts laughing* "Do you know what's so bizarre about this situation is that you, the guy, are running away from me, the girl, who is also supposed to be weaker!" *Storm can't stop laughing and almost falls out of the tree but regains her balance* "So weird!!!"
True, but would you rather me chasing you, XD, and plus I'm not the angry one with an axe, lmao *doesn't know where the axe came from, lol*
"Personally I would prefer no chasing at all." *Storm replied* *^^;* "So anyways I'm willing to make a truce as long as it means no more chasing, cause often that tends to be endless and by the time I catch the person my anger is gone." *-_-;*
*500th post*

XD, i guess, but i'm gonna keep an eye out, lol