Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
So you just found out you have powers? *has had powers for a while* I'll show you something after school
"Well I think my expression of surprise shows that." *Storm states pointedly* "What something? What sort of powers do you have?"
here i'll show you this one *shoots a fireball into the sky from his hand* good thing no-one was watching
*o.o* "Cool, do you think I can do something like that?"
(ooc: She doesn't know about her other powers yet)
maybe, i can also fly and grow claws or however you say it
"Coolies! Like Wolverine in X-Men." *XP*
(( Ok, I'm rejoining the RP due to the pleading cries of Stormyz [= ))

Name: Zim

Looks: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28917816/?qo=10&q=by%3Akrusnik007&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps <-- Second from the left. AKA Green skinned guy.
Bio: Unknown. He looks kinda alienish and acts weird :O!

Other: He's strangely VERY skilled at fighting, atheletics and scientific stuff, like some military MIB soldier. He's also always wearing a strange metalic backpack all the time and doesn't seem to eat or drink at all... He also has this strange vibe whenever you're close to him, like, he's different some how...

Power: Immortal and quickerned healing

Note: He's an alien so he's got several personal 'equipment'. Including spider legs that can fold out of his backpack and be able to shoot energy and other stuff I don't want to name (Haven't you watched Invader Zim :O?!?)

(( Before I start...Where exactly are you two? ))
((occ Storms has just discovered her powers))

yeah like wolverine, XD
((... Which class is this?))

*Zim ran into the class, puffed, bruised with also cuts and dirt all over his clothes and face. He huffed out* Sorry... late... Base exlod- I mean, a drain pipe broke near my house... *He said, then got told by the teacher to wash up but he quickly resented that* o,o NO! I'm... I'm fine... *Then went to take a seat*

((PS- He's allergic to water... Shh, you don't know that XD ))
hmmm weird person, *suspects something weird about him* *speaks to self* i wonder what he's hiding????