Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
"Wow another new person... guess this year really is going to be eventful!" *Storm said adding silently to herself* I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...
*Zim noticed the kid he's sitting next to him was giving him a suspicious confused stare* Why do you look at me with such a face!! *He snapped, scaring the kid who quickly looked to the front* >_> Peh...

((So... who's the teacher of this unknown class?))
*talks to self again* hmmm something is definately up with him, i think i'll have to do a little detective work
Teacher: All right class. Today in Science we'll be doing a practical task about the effect of tempreature on dissolving time. We'll be disolving several antacid tablets and timing how long it dissolves in water at different tempreatures.

*Zim quietly squeaked* Water? *Remembering he hasn't 'protected' himself today. He glares at the kid next to him* Well, what are you waiting for worm? An invitation? Do the experiment! *The kid didn't want to argue with the insane person and immediatley got up to get the equipment set up*

((OOC: Luckily my science book was right next to computer, remember this experiment Stormyz? XD!))
(ooc: Yes I remember that experiment Rolleyes )
oh-no *runs out of room* *starts turning into beast* where's the toilets, OMG, OMG, OMG *finds toilets and runs in just in time* phew, hopefully no-one saw me.
*Storm stares blankly at where Mat had been just a moment ago* "Okay..."
*Heck the whole class was staring at where Mat had been after hearing his calls for the bathroom. Zim shrugs* What a weirdo...
*hears from the toilets* i didn't call for the bathroom
*Anyway! Back in class the boy sitting next to Zim started to do the experiment, he accidentally spilled a drop of water near Zim* O,O YOU THILTHY LITTLE RAT! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ASSAULT ZIM! *Zim yelled out, making the teacher get the wrong idea and sent the boy out of the class crying. The other guy on the desk continued writing down the observations as Zim did the experiment with GREAT care*