Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardian of the Tormented
The wraith of a soul re-awakened walks the halls of a nearby campus, chilling everything that passes by it. It creeps past a group of students and watches sadly as a few of the students beat another to a bloody heap on the floor. They laugh at the deed they have done and leave the student, out cold with his clothes caked in his own blood on the ground. The soul follows these students, as they part to go to separate classes, still laughing about the beating they gave that one student. One of them falls asleep during class; the soul observes him silently. It reaches out with a cold hand and grips the boy at the scruff of his neck. The boy shivers and goes limp as the soul pulls the boy's spirit from his body. "What the?!" The boy's spirit says, looking at his physical body. The soul silently looks at the boy and turns around. "You.. will come with me..." It says, with a cold ghastly voice. The boy's spirit becomes instilled with fear, and tries to run off back to his physical body. A scythe materializes before him, and lashes deep within the back of the boy's physical body, draining his blood onto the floor. "You.." The soul says, as classmates and teacher scream in terror at what just happened, "...Have no choice.. You.. will come with me.." It grasps the spirit of the boy and yanks him along. "Am.. I dead?" The boy asks, voice full of fear. "Yes.." The voice of the soul chills the spirit of the boy. "You.. are dead. As are your companions now.." It waves his arm and visions appear before the boy, visions of his companions being impaled, visions of them having their skin ripped apart and body ripped to shreds, and visions of them being crushed under material. "Come along.. and you will see.. Karel.." The boy jumps at the sound of his name. "But.. why? Why have you kill-"
"BECAUSE," The soul shrieks, growing larger before Karel's eyes "BECAUSE OF what... you have done.. You.. and your 'friends'.." It waves his cloak and engulfs Karel's spirit. Karel begins to see.. the kid that he and his companions had tormented. Forcing the kid to do things he rather wouldn’t, beating him up every single day.. It all came back, each and every last action. "He.. didn't know you were 'only kidding' with him.." The soul's voice echoes. Visions of the kid with his family appear to Karel now. His father was beating the boy because he isn't the son he had envisioned, his mother verbally abusing him, crushing his spirit and making him feel low. "They thought.. it was for his own good..' Karel sees himself and his companions again, making the kid's life even worse, kicking him about, beating him over the head with bats and deliberately placing nails on the ground for him to step on. The spirit trembles and waves its arm. "You contributed to it all.. had you and you're 'people' learned to leave him alone.." Another vision, of the kid throwing himself over the edge of an abyss, body crunching and snapping over rocks along the way spilling his blood down the side of the bluff. ".. His life.. would have been spared." Tears stream down Karel's face, taking all this in. "If I had just left him alone.." He realizes, biting his lower lip, "This wouldn't be happening... neither of us would be dead.."
"Yes.." the soul says lightly, with the same coldness in his voice. "If people learned to leave people be... and if people wouldn't push others so hard, this wouldn't be.. I would still be alive." The soul shakes angrily, the scythe materializing into his hands. Karel eyes it and backs up a bit. "But.. but I've learned my lesson.." He stammers, backing up more. "What will happen to me now..?" The soul edges forward with the scythe in hand. "You.. won't get another chance, as we cannot have another chance.. You have done something far worse than anyone could do to anyone!" It advances on Karel quickly, giving Karel no time to escape. The soul raises the scythe high.. "You shall be banished to eternal damnation for your actions, forever to be tormented as you tormented the other.." It brings its scythe down upon Karel, where Karel lets out a bloodcurdling shriek. The shriek was heard in the physical world, loud enough to turn heads in the halls, and loud enough to scatter the birds outside the campus.

4/26/07
Kuragari Ryo
read comment make merry
so cool... ooh its the last one... tails needs to write some more?? please ^_^
liek zomg, wowzork, lamfuzzel......weeeeeeezel....GreatStory.....^____^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tormented soul God of death 3 1,089 12-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Boredcrazy