Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crimson Tears, Cold Lives
Among all the happiness between the people that walk the land, one still remains unhappy. The one known as Chelsea, shunned constantly and treated as though she were not there. She is the one that no one has come to love, the one that all stray far away from. Believing herself "cursed", she cries crimson tears night after night as she walks the cold streets. Everyone see sets her gaze upon experience a slight chill in their spine, and anyone Chelsea gets close enough to falls to the ground, cold and stiff. "This can't go on.." She thinks to herself, in a corner of her house. The floorboards creak as if someone was walking, but alas, no one is around. Chelsea sighs and reaches for her razor, crimson tears shining on her cheek. The razor glints on the moonlight through a very dusty window as she brings it to her wrist, pressing it to her skin. Her tears glow on the floor as it penetrates her skin, cutting her wrist woefully. "I just wish.. it was all over.. no more pain.. no more.." She whispers to herself, watching her self inflicted wound. The wound does not bleed, and the sight of this makes her cry harder. Chelsea's crimson tears coat the floor as she gets up and trudges out the door. All in the room shiver, with the exception of Chelsea, who really cant feel much of anything anymore. They watch her leave the house, one catches a glimpse of her right arm nicked and gashed, skin hanging and torn. Chelsea's tears leave a trail up to the door, as she woefully closes the door and makes her way through the town. "They all move away from me.." She thinks to herself. Mothers cover their kids eyes and hold them close while staring at Chelsea's figure, wondering why she had come, and why she still comes around. Pulling the razor from her pocket, she rips open her arm in sorrow, shedding her crimson tears, watching as her arm remarkably doesn't bleed a drop of blood. Then, to her surprise... They all just look away. No one even notices Chelsea there, in the middle of the town with an open arm. She falls to her knees and weeps, covering the ground in front of her while cutting her body up more, never bleeding, and never feeling anything. Chelsea drops the razor in dismay and looks at the ground, staring into her shimmering tears. A pair of legs appears in front of her, walking away from her. As she looks up, she sees a whole body, then another walks directly in front of her.. seemingly walking through her. Chelsea then comes to realize something.. she never really existed at all. She grabs the razor yet again and rips herself apart, realizing that she always had been hated even when she was alive, realizing that it didn't change, even though she is dead.

4/27/07
Kuragari Ryo
Read comment, make merry.
i read up to skin hanging and torn, but i'm in a mtach on Naruto-arena so i'll read more later, so far so good, though Smile
WHOA, another Talented Artist on this forum...

o_________o
XD thank you for reading =3 And thanx for saying im talented XD
Wooo, that was pretty cool o,o Well done! The big slob of words may of hurted my eyes, but your descriptions and writing style's like... what Tsutari said, all artistic and everything. Good work!
really good kura... on to the next one...