Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Variables of the Past, the Doorway to Tomorrow
"Another cold winter's day brought blankets of snow to my home as the sun rose in the sky. One look outside instantly spread the thoughts of sledding and hot chocolate to mind, but as of now... Well.. I'm a bit too tired to do anything, really. As I arose from my bed and stretched to greet the morning, the cat Chazz raced from underneath my bed. He greeted me with a lazy meow as I got washed up in the next room and got dressed to go outside. I raced him down the stairs and grabbed my sled. Mother leaned out from the kitchen and said 'Be sure to wear your coat, Pachirro, its cold out today!' With a face, I grabbed my coat and headed out the door. The town was covered in a beautiful white, as if a large white sheet had been laid over the town. I looked over and noticed kids sledding down a small hill nearby, but rather than join them, I decided to be in my solitude, and go to the hill a short distance away, close to the school. It was either by chance or by fate that you were there, or perhaps it was destiny that brought us to that same hill. 'Alanna?' I had asked, just at the base of the hill. You turned around, as graceful as a ballerina, and said "Pachi? What are you doing here?' I don't like being called Pachi, but I'd let you call me anything you liked. I simply blushed and said, 'I came to sled today... The other hill was full, so I decided to come here.' Alanna smiled and came closer, making my heart skip a couple beats. 'Ooo, came to school, just to sled hm? Say.. I've got an idea..' You said, taking my arm with a smile. 'Why don't we... Sled together? I don't have a sled of my own..' The happiness I felt was better than getting that bike I wanted for my birthday. 'O..Okay! Sure! Maybe later, we can get some hot chocolate too?' We smile and begin up the hill. 'Sure Pachi, that sounds nice..' I will remember this day forever.."

Diary of Pachirro, December 1, 1999.

A good few years later, Pachirro returns to his hometown to see how things have changed. A few of the buildings that were there are gone, his old childhood home was still there though. He decides to pay a visit to old memories and steps to his old house. It all looked the same, almost as if he had never left. Memories of Chazz the cat lazily rolling about filled his mind, and how he used to pick him up and pat him. Pachirro moved along to his old room and spotted a figure there, kneeling over an old chest where his old bed had been. "Um..." He said, taking a few steps forward. "Ah?" The figure said, standing up, but not turning to face Pachirro. The figure had a certain amount of gracefulness to it.. Which brought his childhood sweetheart Alanna to mind. "Pachi?" The figure asks, twirling around. It seems as though it was a dream, as she twirls around, as graceful as a ballerina. "What are you doing here?" His heart skips a beat as he hears her voice, and looks into her eyes once again, as he did years ago. "I.. I.. came to relive some memories.." He stammers. Alanna slips into Pachirro's arms and hugs him tight. "Oh Pachirro, I've missed you so.." She says, looking up into his eyes. "I missed you too Alanna.. I can't believe we finally met back up." They both smile at each other, each remembering the good times they had with each other, being at school, that day they met out at the hill, sledding, the hot chocolate that followed... "You know what I found?" Alanna says happily, and with a smile. She holds up Pachirro's old diary, to the page on that December 1, 1999. "You really did love me, didn't you Pachi?" Alanna said, giving him a poke in the cheek. Pachirro simply blushes and said, "Yes.. I did.. Heh.." Alanna pokes his cheek again then places her hand over it. "Well ya know.. I love you too. Then.. and now. Now.. and forever..." Pachirro's heart skips a few beats as they come together and share a tender kiss. Snow begins to fall again while they kiss, seemingly a symbol of their love for each other. They slip apart, his arms around her waist, and hers around his neck, and Pachirro said, in memory of that day- "Would you like to go get some hot chocolate with me?" Alanna grins and said, "Sure Pachi... That sounds nice.." They take each other's hand and leave through the bedroom door, turning towards tomorrow; neither of them will forget this day...

5/1/07
Kuragari Ryo
read comment, make merry
wow, another great storyBig Grin
=D nice
wow kura =D... now i ahve to go read your others... why i haven't already i don't have a clue...