Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
Hey! I said in my opinion you're normal! Well as normal as anyone in our group can get XD
In my Opinion, you're all crazy and weird and silly, mwahahahahaha
i'm not going to say anything in reply since u set the rules here
But, its okay to call Scorpz crazy and silly and psycho and insane, etc. Tongue He won't get mad... I think, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't o.o;
yeah, cause its True....his not allways like that.
in life his more Quiet...I guess the net is
our Sanctuary where we can Express how we truely feel....
cause alot of the things we say on the Net, we'ld probably never say
in real life.....well I do.....but thats Cause I'm 101% pure Weirdness
I'm sure it has nothing to do with weirdness *coughs* >_>... I say and do many things online that i would never do in 'real life' XD... but for some reason i feel it is normal no matter how weird it sounds... yup its sounds weird even to me =P
now i'm a little lost, but yeah, i guess it's easier to say or do things when people can't actually see you and you can't actually see them
talking about me again eh??? that's it!!! time to hear a life story, lolololololol, and nope i don't get mad over much stuff unless my brothers say it, then i get mad, XD. And yeah i am one of those quiet people normally, but how i act on the net is pretty much how i am in life, crazy, random, funny and love to laugh, XD
haha well my the internet kibsy is well the type of person kibsy is around her friends... i'm usually a very shy and quietish person... well to people i first meet i mwean =P
lol, well i'm definately prob one of the shyest people you'll meet, XD