Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Grand Final
Who are you all going for in this years grand final?

i'm obviously going for Geelong
Hard to say considering the grand final contestants haven't even been decided yet. So maybe you should rephrase the question: 'Who do you want to get into the grand final?'
Unfortunately I can't say Swannies cause they've been eliminated T.T so maybe I'll go for.... posibly Geelong I guess cause they seem most likely. Definitely not Collingwood though, I hope West Coast beats them even when half of their players are gone.
haha yeah COLLINGWOOD SUCK!!!!!!!
Collingwood is the team that I hope get thrashed by a weakened West Coast and then next for the Swannies to thrash those magpies every game next year!!!
maybe they'll lose every game next year, mwahahahaha but that's just wishful thinking, XD
Ge..ge...ge...GEELONG!!!!!!!!!!
the Kitties....hehehe
geelong better win, i betcha storms will want them to win this week as they are v'sing collingwood
lol you were right Scorpz XD But I can't believe they only beat Collingwood by FIVE points I mean come on Geelong can play better than that!
haha, what's even more funny is that port whooped kanga's and got whooped by geelong
My whole family agrees that this year's grand final was absolutely pathetic, there was no competition at all. I mean the two grand finals involving Sydney and West Coast were nail-biters all the way to the last minute. *shakes head* this year's one was just pathetic.