Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Chit-chat
lol scarpsy... why are exstatic?? =P
Why are you ecstatic? (yes, that's how it's really spelled. I have this thing 4 spelling..and grammar)

I'm bored, as usual, and I'm worried because I have tests this week and because someone might catch me trying to murder my brother and sister.....

I hate my avatar...the eyelashes came out sooooooo retarded i feel ashamed to look at the pic.

So....am I the youngest one on this site or what?

I dunno cause I dunno how old you are ^^;
I'm 14...
and I hate it.
My life gets worse with every passing year...
I'm depressed.

I shouldn't be complaining to u though.

why am i ecstatic? cause i have new members and cause they are cool people and cause i am, hehehehehe
I reckon you'll be able to survive being 14 Boredcrazy ^^

lol Scorp there has been a bit of an increase in members!
lucky...
i wanna be ecstatic 2
but how can i be ecstatic when i have siblings who r going 2 drive me into a mental hospital...not to mention a whole list of other problems...

u don't have siblings do u?

I have a brother, he's younger than me and most of the time he annoys the hell out of me. But there are the occasional times we get along
wow i have 2 younger brothers both annoying in thier own ways and 1 little sister who is cool most of the time annoying others, XD
lol, I have to say I'm glad my brother is my brother because he doesn't annoy me too much and usually stays out of my way... plus I think he's a little scared of me XD