Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums that I think are worth checking out
This is the RP site I have been mentioning for a while... we are finally finished and it is open!!!

http://immortalife.proboards61.com/index.cgi
Plot
Latrommi is a collection of lands in a far off world full of many different creatures and races. Each of the races was represented by a leader who, when together, made decisions which affect the land as a whole. But when they were all in harmony, a scandal occurred. The leader of men murdered the representatives of vampires and elfs, claiming he was the ‘King’. By his orders elfs and vampires were murdered or enslaved, said to be lower beings. Meanwhile, in a far off land the inhabitants, huge reptilian creatures, disappeared, leaving no trace of their previous lives.

All the vampires and elfs went into hiding, hoping to overthrow the unfair dictator, but after decades hope seemed to be lost. A sanctuary in the West Country opened its doors to all seeking refuge from the prejudice of men but they still had no thought of attack. But that is when one elf refused to give in to prejudice and tried to leave Latrommi, sailing from the north coast. She reached an early death it is said, but some believed she escaped. Some say she got rescued…
wow it's great, i may join, but i can't say that i definately will cause i've joined over 16 sites already, XD, but it's definately a VERY good site
yeah well it would be good if you'd make an rp charrie... i'm makeing i knew charrie and it would be good if i wasn't only rping with one person v_v...
lol, i'll try but can't say that i'll promise anything cause got alot to do today
doesn't have to be today...
lol, i'll have to make one on my break, another thing to do on my break, XD
YAY then we can Role Play after I get back from the boarder of QL and NSW... parents extended so we are gone all hols now... I'm going to try get back earlier though...
i didn't make one, i got too lazy, ehhhhhhhhhhhh
rawr :3
tut tut tut