Remove Ads

Poll: Do you like challenging games or games with braindead AI?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Challenge me, please.
100.00%
3 100.00%
LOL, the computer is crashing into a wall *Headshot!!*
0%
0 0%
Games? What are those?
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is "casual gaming" hurting the game industry?
Has anyone else noticed how easy most of the newer games are? (Newer being games created after Dreamcast) I was thinking about it some, and it seems like more of the newer games have little to no challenge to them.. (imo) like the older games did.. Its like some companies said, "You know what? Since videogames are for ten year olds and grandmas, lets make it so they never see a "game over" screen!" Blah.. What are some of your oppinions?
That really ticks me off cause I usually buy a game to have a challenge as well as fun and its not fun if its not challenging! Not to mention games are not
Yeah. Some of the games that people would say is hard actually weren't hard at all.. the only games I find challengeing now are puzzle games.
Yeah, and puzzle games get boring after a while
True. Oh, I meant to mention RPGs too. Your avi reminded me of Megaman, which was one of the hardest oldschool games I can remember, heh.
Oh yeah, megaman was hard, I think I only managed to beat a few levels T.T Oh well it was fun and I didn't get bored ^^;
Lol, yeah.. I havent even beaten the original Megaman yet.. ^_^ Its fun though.. unlike most of the easy watery games we see today
I have said yes, Games these days don't seem to be challenging*cough* FABLE*cough*, lol, well either that or they're impossible to finish, I want a game that you can't finish, for example, something like pokemon except you always have a quest to do.
AHHH!!! POKEMON!!!! I still don't get what the official goal is considering in the Sapphire, I've caught all the pokemon and I've beaten all the trainers -______-; and am left with nothing to do but wonder around randomly training pokemon cause I'm bored out of my mind
Have you gone to the Mirage Island, and gotten Latios/Latias? And also, have you managed to get Jiraachi and all three forms of Deoxys?