Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barney songs
That same cat is now sitting on my monitor where I can't see her - my monitor is huge. Anyhow, it might explode due to all the cat fur that gets into it.
That would be an interesting site... a monitor exploding, though the having no computer thing would be a problem
my kitty prefers the printer i wonder how many blank pages he has managed to print already??
Haha they've tried sitting on the printer before but it looks pretty uncomfortable. They also like sitting on the amplifier.
oh god poor kitty and our old place he used to sit on top of our gas heater even in summer when it wasn't on XD
I suppose it becomes habitual.
yup he has habits alright like waking me up at 3:15 every morning wanting to come and sleep on top of me then when it comes to getting out of bed when i wake up i can't cause i have this passed out lump on top of me
I love my lumps. While I was watching Buffy I was glued to my sofa and eventually I usually had a grey lump and a tiger too.
Yeah same with when watching Supernatural and BSG lol (look scarps i spelt it right ^_^)
Hehe, lumps are the bestest. <3