Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
High School RPs are always lots of fun plus they don't need much of a plot line XD
Name: Storm
Personality: Fun-loving but short-tempered, semi-loner, sporty, caring but can be mean without meaning to, too curious for her own good. Is not goth, emo or anything like that she just enjoys wearing black and proving people wrong about stereotypes.
Appearance:
[Image: tek070411ca278mh0.png]
It looks good, i think i'll join, here's my profile:

Name: Mat
Personality: Friendly, Very shy, gets confused easily, Fun and Funny & Loves to Draw
Appearance
[Image: tek0704234a5a28dp9.png]
(btw Stormyz made up all of this)
Name: Kyria
Personality: Not girly, but not sporty either, loves books and manga, loves mythical creatures and has a horse. Also caring but a little hard to get along with. >inserted explaination< (A little hard to get along with because unless the person knows her she appears a little on the cold side)
Appearance: (Will be inserted later cause at school and computer at home not working >insert Kibas swearing here<)

ok my version now... the real version!!

Name: Ems (uh hahaha original i know =P)
Personality: (ok like what you said stormsy but what do you mean but hard to get along with ????? >_>... )
Appearance: >kiba swearing continues<
Yays to people joining so I'm gonna start now!
*Storm enters the classroom, annoyed that a new year of school has started* I wonder who'll be in my class this year? *she thought to herself* Hope they're easy to get along with and know how to have fun, unlike last year *she grimaced as she remembered how irritating her classmates had been last year*
*has arrived at the school but doesn't know where to go* o_o?
*Storm notices someone standing cluelessly near the doorway* *she walks over* "Hey! Are you lost or something?"
uhhhh, yeah, i think, i mean, where am i? O.O?
*Storm points to the number above the door and rolled her eyes* "Room 13. Haven't seen you around so I'm assuming your new. What's your name?"
Name: Artemesia Minerva Saltine
Personality: She's very crazy and random. A little selfish and devious, she does anything for a good laugh and fun. She acts very unpredictably and loves making an entrance. Did I mention she's pretty random?
Appearance:
[Image: AccentCoreArtwork-12.gif] Think like this. Minus anchor...

Note: She's a pirate that's randomly attending a modern school due to the fact she's lost a bet. How on Earth did she get there? Got me.
*Ems walks through the hallway her head stuck in a book as usual narrowly missing the room 10 door she moves automatically dogeing everything and everyone as she moves. then for once she looks up from the book something is different she tells herself... (to be continued...)