Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
"I think we did." *Storm agreed smiling* "Now lets stop standing around and actually get to the shops before we have to get back to school."
yeah lets get moving *Ems said as she wlaked accross the road even though the crossing man was still red* we only have three quarters of an hour people so lets move...unless... of course you would like to just not go back at all today?? *she added with wicked grin*
*Storm checks for cars then quickly crosses the road as well* "Hm... depends what do we have after recess?"
English and Computing I think... *Ems said* Well at least thats what I have...
*Storm keeps walking but deep in thought* "Well we can skip English, but Computing is a bludge either way so hmmm... to go to that is fun... what do you think?"
I agree... we'll go back after English... *Ems says then turns around and says quickly.* but we have double maths after lunch?
"Guess we're gonna disappear again" *Storm grinned and laughed* *They got to the shops* "Now where is that music store!"
hmmmm *looks around* i don't know
*Storm looks around and notices a DDR machine* "YAY!!! DDR!" *Grabs everyone and drags them over to it* "So who wants to verse me?" *Big Grin*
Not me, i suck at dancing, cause i can't dance, lol.

hey is that what i think it is, *walks over* OMG!!!! a shooting game, haha, i think i was too dramatic, lol