Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School RP
((wonders why storms didn't think that was weird as she just found out about her powers))

*teacher goes to walk into toilets to make sure no-ones up to mischief*

oh-no *flys through an open window* phew, lucky no one was out here
I suck at this I still can't even get to the right place *Ems groaned* Its a good thing these people only see what they want to see.

"Urgh, so bored, something interesting has to happen..." *Storm muttered to herself* *Sees something fly by* "What the heck!?"
((ooc: I dunno >.>; ))
*pokes head in window* hey ((forgot storms's name in this)) I'm gonna fly away for a little while, whilst i figure out what's happening with me, i'll be gone for 3 weeks ((good excuse for while i'm gone, eh? XD)), if anyone asks i got sick and have to stay in bed for that long
"Okay then." *Storm said nodding* "Good luck in trying to figure it out."
(ooc: My character's name is Storm XD)
am back *has learned how to use his new ability a bit better* that was a while, wonder if i missed much?
*Ems pops up infront of them without so much as making a sound* missed much indeed *she snorts slightly*
*Storm laughs* "Yay to having nothing to do whatsoever... actually I prefer having something to do..." *Storm sighs*
Yeah like prefering school to the holidays *Ems snorts again*
*finds a pudding on someones table that hasn't even been open* hmmmmmmm *eats it whole* mmmmmmmm