Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False feelings lead to nowhere but dispair
It all begins with a young woman by the name of Anna, whom of which married into a man's family for the wealth. She did not care for the least bit for the man, but the man cared with all his heart. One dark day, while the man was enjoying the company of his dear wife, Anna asked if he would like some champagne. He agreed with a smile, and the young lady went to pour two glasses full. A shift in her eyes flares, and she drops something within her husband's clear drink. It foams for a second then settles. Anna brings the tainted drink to her love, then takes her own. They have a small toast to their marriage, then drink.. A small few seconds after the man drinks, he is overcome by a seizure. His body jerks around in horrible positions, all the while making loud snapping sounds. Anna watches coldly as her husband falls to the floor, not without smashing his head against the table. Head coated in blood, body still trembling, a small whisper is heard from Anna- "Don't worry.. Its all for the best.."
A few years pass by. Anna had gained her deceased husband's money and home, and also had re-married to an old friend named Horus. She cared for this man, unlike her previous husband, and they had a wonderful relationship with each other. One day, Horus noticed a cold spot where he was sitting. Anna didn't know what to say about it. She got up and walked to her love to see what it was he was talking about. A force suddenly tosses her across the room, slamming her body into the wall. She slowly gets up and shakily looks to her husband, whom is now having a seizure. Anna gasps and goes to help Horus, but is flung away again by the force. She flies back, and feels her spine being torn as she hits the corner of the fireplace. The woman looks helplessly to Horus, whom is out cold, but still is jerking around horribly.. As if he was being strangled. A voice echoes.. How could you, Anna.. Anna's eyes open wide. She coughs up some blood then speaks, "WY..what?" Horus begins to float before her eyes, and a demonic figure appears behind him. The demon has a familiar gash in its head.. It oozes liquid over its face. Anna's eyes flutter as she realizes whom this is.. I gave you my heart.. only to be betrayed? You don't know how bad it hurts.. The demon rases Horus by the back of his neck and stretches out his other arm and looks at Anna in sorrow. It brings its claw down into the body of Horus, penetrating his organs and ripping through his soul. Blood begins to rain across the room, at the sight of which, Anna faints. She awakens a time later, woozy from the loss of blood, and shocked from the loss of the ability to move her legs. the woman looks back to see her legs crumpled in a shape behind her, and in front of her to see her dead husband Horus, complete with a gaping hole where his chest should be. She cries softly, wishing she had never left the young man from before, and wishing she had cared for him as he did for her.

3/30/07
Kuragari Ryo
^__^
whoa....
lol...okay i know i read that one before... i must of read it and not commented... just as good as it was the first time i read it XD